IGNORED

Thunderclap before free kicks

Thatwasclose

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

I kind of like it but can see why some don`t. The main thing is, I think he likes it and that`s all that really matters.

It's fine , anything that adds to the atmosphere , I know it's not original , but the songbook of our 'singing section ' is about as poor as it gets 

33 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

It's fine , anything that adds to the atmosphere , I know it's not original , but the songbook of our 'singing section ' is about as poor as it gets 

It's ok by me and adds to the atmosphere and there are no words to learn so everyone can join in

After the Euro's I cringed at the thought of every club taking this on. 

However, since we actually signed an Icelandic international, I kind of liked the impulsive clap as it spread round the ground. So, it appeared, did Magners, so I think it's all good and a bit of fun. 

I thought it was impressive the first time it was done, the second time (I think when he actually took the free kick) only about 1 in 10 people put there hands above there head and they just clapped so it was more like a hospital clap. If we're going to do it we have to do it properly or not at all.

4 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Was it not Motherwell fans who created it? Apparently the icelandics took it from them after a europa league qualifier with one of their teams. If thats the case i would rather we not copy the scotts!

Even worse then!

56 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

It was the most out of time and un-choreographed clap I'd ever seen/heard, the Icelandic version sounds good, this was just a lot of random clapping :facepalm:

That is what I thought too but it built up the nervous tension until Tomlin hit the ball into the back of the net so long may it continue if the result is the same :-)

Sounded cringe when we heard he was signing to do it.

Spread quite spontaneously on Saturday which I thought was good and then again at the start of injury time when hordur was trying to gee up the ground.

ayteo and dolman a b doing the clapwhen he was saluting the crowd post game, seemed to enjoy it 'worshipped' the crowd and patted the badge. 

Said at the time for players like him and Tammy it must be great, come from big clubs where your not really known by your supporters yet to here where your efforts are being appreciated week in week out, must be exciting for them to learn what football can really be about apart from just doing something you love each day and the money and lifestyle it affords 

Archived