IGNORED

Please can you help a fellow City fan. RIP Albie Green

RedM

Can this thread be pinned for a while?@Tomarse

And maybe tweak the thread title to make it a bit clearer. I came on the forum to see if there was anything about this news after Hordur's tweet and missed it first time.

I know City fans will be great and help out, pinning the thread may just help that little bit more. 

RIP Albie

4 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

£200.

For those who can't see the message. Class act from the guy and what a pleasure to have him at our club.

Although I only visited Iceland the once, I found them to be funny as hell, polite as they come and drop dead bloody gorgeous; Magners is propelling this! 

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Can this thread be pinned for a while?@Tomarse

And maybe tweak the thread title to make it a bit clearer. I came on the forum to see if there was anything about this news after Hordur's tweet and missed it first time.

I know City fans will be great and help out, pinning the thread may just help that little bit more. 

RIP Albie

I've edited it now to include little Albie's name. It's my fault it wasn't clearer, I can't begin to imagine what the family is going through and that alone had me not thinking properly.

Ive left it unpinned for now as threads usually get more views if they are bumped back to the top again, if it starts dropping I'll be happy to pin it. Someone give one of us a shout if we don't realise but I'll try yo monitor it today.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

I've edited it now to include little Albie's name. It's my fault it wasn't clearer, I can't begin to imagine what the family is going through and that alone had me not thinking properly.

Ive left it unpinned for now as threads usually get more views if they are bumped back to the top again, if it starts dropping I'll be happy to pin it. Someone give one of us a shout if we don't realise but I'll try yo monitor it today.

Good idea, no problem about the thread title, I can see why and how it happened!

The important thing is that people see the thread, so BUMP!

Archived