IGNORED

I hope city spend.....

allyolly

At least part of the £11 million on replacing kodjia's name for anyone who paid to have it on their new shirt this season!

I remember in the distant past Newcastle paid for a fan to have a tattoo of Andy Cole  removed on the day Cole moved to Man Utd. I think the tattoo had completed the day before! 

2 minutes ago, allyolly said:

At least part of the £11 million on replacing kodjia's name for anyone who paid to have it on their new shirt this season!

I remember in the distant past Newcastle paid for a fan to have a tattoo of Andy Cole  removed on the day Cole moved to Man Utd. I think the tattoo had completed the day before! 

If people are foolish enough to get a name on the back of their shirt then the player leaving is part of the risk.

9 minutes ago, allyolly said:

Why bother having it removed. Just add kerching! underneath

3 minutes ago, RedBrizzleRobin said:

It would be a nice gesture from the club if they did however I wouldn't 'expect' them to do it.  Same with any of our high profile players, they can leave at any time so there's always the risk. Fair play to city though if they do offer to replace his name on people's shirt, would be a nice touch.

Why? It's a waste of money for the club.  It's just part of supporting a club. Players come and go, if you want to be sure a player is here after having a name printed - do it after the window shuts!

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Why? It's a waste of money for the club.  It's just part of supporting a club. Players come and go, if you want to be sure a player is here after having a name printed - do it after the window shuts!

Oh I agree, I was just stating it would be a nice gesture, but as I've said as well, players come and go, so its the risk you take.  Ultimately people should wait till the windows closed before having names applied.

22 minutes ago, Dave said:

At least there is only one more day on the Club calender as he is the August photo.

You should ask the club to give you another August because this one is tainted by Kodjia.  If they can't be bothered to reset the date with at least PART of the £11m then I will boooooooooooooo the board, LJ and the tea lady.

"Sergio Aguero will make an incredible gesture to Manchester City fans who he left out of pocket after changing his shirt from No 16 to No 10.

The 27-year-old striker revealed on Friday night that he will change his number for the new season after the previous wearer, Edin Dzeko, moved to Roma.

The switch means the Argentinian has left some fans out of pocket if they bought the new Nike shirt with 'Kun Aguero 16' on the back."

Archived