IGNORED

Having to sign in to view certain sections

Colombo Robin

6 hours ago, Atyeo's lift said:

Well, it made me sign up after two years of lurking

5 hours ago, OlneyRed said:

Same here!

Welcome new friends. As ex lurkers, you'll already be aware of the regime that is OTIB. But here's a few pointers...

1. @Robbored amongst others, say I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post! a lot when they can't think of anything constructive. 

2. If either of you like guys, pick a player and join their fan club. Flint, Tomlin, Pack and Hordur have current harems. Feel free to start a new harem if necessary.

3. Do not fish. Fishing is banned.

4. Are you a member of the poshies? i.e. the prawn sandwiches brigade? If so, please take as many photos as possible of the poshies areas us plebs are not posh enough to enter. This will increase your liked posts.

5. If you are ITK, you must state you are ITK, how you are ITK and divulge your source. Not ketchup or mustard.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Welcome new friends. As ex lurkers, you'll already be aware of the regime that is OTIB. But here's a few pointers...

1. @Robbored amongst others, say I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post! a lot when they can't think of anything constructive. 

2. If either of you like guys, pick a player and join their fan club. Flint, Tomlin, Pack and Hordur have current harems. Feel free to start a new harem if necessary.

4. Are you a member of the poshies? i.e. the prawn sandwiches brigade? If so, please take as many photos as possible of the poshies areas us plebs are not posh enough to enter. This will increase your liked posts.

5. If you are ITK, you must state you are ITK, how you are ITK and divulge your source. Not ketchup or mustard.

A lengthy post from you Peg. 

Pissed? 

7 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Hamburgers, cookies, prawn sarnies, ketchup and mustard! This is becoming a high calorie thread ......

Archived