IGNORED

Roll up, roll up, all you new sign ups (and the rest of ya!)

Dollymarie

So we've had a bunch of new sign ups recently, and so I thought I'd remind everybody how this forum is run and funded.

The Supporters Club and Trust took on the funding of OTIB several years ago now, and Clik Software who host the forum, have kindly been giving us the same rate for all that time. 

However that rate still needs to be paid every month, and so a while ago we introduced the OTIB supporter system, whereby anyone signing up to OTIB supporter for JUST £5 a year gets the following:-

About OTIB Supporter

Subscribe to the OTIB Supporter package and help fund the forum!

For just £5 a year this premium package gives you access to:

No ads (just one Supporters Trust banner)

Unlimited attachment/uploads

Double the space for personal conversations (PMs)

Ability to invite 10 users into a personal conversation (PMs)

Two name changes per year

Unlimited upload space (for photos etc)

So this post is basically to remind anyone currently viewing the forum as a non OTIB supporter to sign

up and support the funding of the forum and for those of you new to us, or newly signed up, to give

the chance of a lovely warm feeling, knowing you are funding the forum we all know and love.

So come on, cough up your fivers people, it's as easy as clicking on the link below.

Just bumping this, I'm no salesperson but I'm seeing if Dolly/Tom are amazed with the number of people I get to sign up today, so here goes...

It will cost you a little over 1p, yes a Penny a day if you pay your £5, or if you prefer not even 10p a week! Where can you get enjoyment like that for that sort of money, yes there will be occasional pain and despair and a bit of humour but maybe the less said about this the better (see I'm getting the hang of this selling stuff)

And don't forget..you'll miss us if we weren't here! :innocent06:

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

So we've had a bunch of new sign ups recently, and so I thought I'd remind everybody how this forum is run and funded.

The Supporters Club and Trust took on the funding of OTIB several years ago now, and Clik Software who host the forum, have kindly been giving us the same rate for all that time. 

However that rate still needs to be paid every month, and so a while ago we introduced the OTIB supporter system, whereby anyone signing up to OTIB supporter for JUST £5 a year gets the following:-

About OTIB Supporter

Subscribe to the OTIB Supporter package and help fund the forum!

For just £5 a year this premium package gives you access to:

No ads (just one Supporters Trust banner)

Unlimited attachment/uploads

Double the space for personal conversations (PMs)

Ability to invite 10 users into a personal conversation (PMs)

Two name changes per year

Unlimited upload space (for photos etc)

So this post is basically to remind anyone currently viewing the forum as a non OTIB supporter to sign

up and support the funding of the forum and for those of you new to us, or newly signed up, to give

the chance of a lovely warm feeling, knowing you are funding the forum we all know and love.

So come on, cough up your fivers people, it's as easy as clicking on the link below.

Thanks Dolly! I paid my subs, but didn't know what I was getting or why I was paying it. Worth to know, and it is worth it. Long may it continue!

44 minutes ago, Tall King Blox said:

This might sound dumb but how will we know when our year is up ?? Paid up a while back, could even be a year ago !! Do we get a notification ?

You'll notice your purpleness has disappeared.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Tall King Blox said:

This might sound dumb but how will we know when our year is up ?? Paid up a while back, could even be a year ago !! Do we get a notification ?

21 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You'll notice your purpleness has disappeared.

Capture.PNG

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

Capture.PNG

Plus being outstandingly purple on the user/online list.

7 minutes ago, Tall King Blox said:

Was worried there for a minute

Understandably, only a fiver to have your former purpleness magically restored though.

2 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Dolly, or err Marie, or even Dollymarie,

Who on earth would want to change their name twice a year?  Does the name change apply to Utilities or the Council or the Police?

Yours,

Bruce

Well let's just say your name was something related to Kodjia. That'd be awkward now wouldn't it. . . . 

3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Well let's just say your name was something related to Kodjia. That'd be awkward now wouldn't it. . . . 

Why would anyone call themselves FrogsLegs though?

When did you last get an eye full or have a wee wee DM?

(ps..... haven't got around to paying that fiver yet, but I will, :) )

From my posting history you can see I am a long way from needing the extra features, but given OTIB is my go-to reading material whether I am on the loo, on the train (not on the loo on the train) or sat in my recliner (I am 44 you know) - I felt I really should hand over a fiver.  Except in my case it is not a fiver is it, but to be precise $8.91 of my finest Canadian dollars.  Your welcome.  Don't know whom should be accredited the sale though, Dollymarie for starting the appeal or RedM for bumping it? 

14 minutes ago, ukneil said:

From my posting history you can see I am a long way from needing the extra features, but given OTIB is my go-to reading material whether I am on the loo, on the train (not on the loo on the train) or sat in my recliner (I am 44 you know) - I felt I really should hand over a fiver.  Except in my case it is not a fiver is it, but to be precise $8.91 of my finest Canadian dollars.  Your welcome.  Don't know whom should be accredited the sale though, Dollymarie for starting the appeal or RedM for bumping it? 

$8.91 well spent, bless you sir, enjoy your winter :facepalm:

Archived