IGNORED

New Bands (Or non main stream) Playing Bristol - next 6 months

Markman

The overrated bands thread shows that it is all about personal taste so I thought lets have a positive thread (slightly ashamed by my bored of the Olympics thread!)

Accepting all music genres can be divisive,  I like to think I have a fairly eclectic music taste and love seeing live bands in Bristol (or surrounds) - but I know I miss out on hundreds of good sets because I simply do not know the band.

Apart from King Gizzard (Mon 5th Thekla) which is an amazing live experience even if you are not that keen on the music. I have a trip down memory lane to see the remaining Bonzo Dogs (at St Georges) coming up (Nov).

Toying with The Wave Pictures (late Nov) but do not really know much about them and can't miss Marc O'Reilly at the Louisiana (October)

Any recommendations in the next 6 months (By just saying 6 months it means forever really!) - just a thread to share possible good nights out in Bristol at local venues

20 hours ago, PunkRockDad said:

December 10:  Against Me! are playing SWX, Bristol.

I don't much about them I think a track called 333 (or three three three - howver it is supposed to be) is the only one I know - sounded like it would be good live - I shall check them out

(I do hope someone went to see the Gizzard last night - simply brilliant live gig)

Archived