IGNORED

Villa v Forest (Merged)

Super

6 minutes ago, Sepp Blatter said:

How has this joker got a 3 page thread? He refused to play for us. We were the club that plucked him from a rubbish French team. Absolute ***** in my book. Ironically however I've now contributed to this thread!! Argh

Cos this joker can still make our club about 4 million if he performs and potentially more if he moves on for bigger money maybe ??

5 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

S'wat appens when ya can't be assed to read the entire thread ...my sincere appleogies...

Not a problem - in a nutshell :-

Offside once, 3 good headed chances defended well so not really misses, greater team work than we saw most games and should have had an assist if not two but not great finishing by team mates, overall Villa fans should be fairly impressed with what they saw and be excited by what may come - similar to we were after his first game !!

32 minutes ago, Neo said:

Not a problem - in a nutshell :-

Offside once, 3 good headed chances defended well so not really misses, greater team work than we saw most games and should have had an assist if not two but not great finishing by team mates, overall Villa fans should be fairly impressed with what they saw and be excited by what may come - similar to we were after his first game !!

I'd say this is a fair summary. He did well although he is a bit static without the ball at times. 

1 minute ago, MichaelRobartes said:

I'd say this is a fair summary. He did well although he is a bit static without the ball at times. 

Also on his heels a bit too much - there was a shot from his strike partner (name has totally escaped me - sorry) where the keeper palmed it right across his goal - a real poacher - like Tammy - would have anticipated that and been there but by time he reacted the defender was there and chance of an open net gone

12 hours ago, Neo said:

Also on his heels a bit too much - there was a shot from his strike partner (name has totally escaped me - sorry) where the keeper palmed it right across his goal - a real poacher - like Tammy - would have anticipated that and been there but by time he reacted the defender was there and chance of an open net gone

Yes that was in my mind as well. Kodjia scored a lot of great goals for us but I don't remember many tap ins. He is slow to react sometimes, as you say.

Archived