IGNORED

Chelsea: on the wrong end of a refereeing howler yesterday.....

Jack Dawe

Strange though that they forget to mention Costa should have been sent off in 3 of their 4 games so far yet hasn't been once.

If they want to start conspiracy theories perhaps they should begin by asking how this utterly obnoxious cheat gets away with it most games?

He is a cancer on football.

28 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Strange though that they forget to mention Costa should have been sent off in 3 of their 4 games so far yet hasn't been once.

If they want to start conspiracy theories perhaps they should begin by asking how this utterly obnoxious cheat gets away with it most games?

You have set the tone for any matches i am going to watch with Costa playing this season Graham! ; i had no idea about his behaviour but am sure gonna keep an eye out from now on.

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

2 hours ago, havanatopia said:

You have set the tone for any matches i am going to watch with Costa playing this season Graham! ; i had no idea about his behaviour but am sure gonna keep an eye out from now on.

I don't watch the Prem that closely , just MotD with breakfast on a Sunday. If  I remember right , he could have been sent off twice in the first game , 2 straight reds 3 if they would have all been bookings. Got away with 2 pathetic dives after he'd been booked in the following games.  Horrible, nasty coward.

5 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Disagree he is "cancer on football". He's a guy who wants to win, is passionate & a character and we need those is a day and age where they are dying out. Back in the day we had the likes of Keane, Viera, Jones, Ince, Cantona etc where you would be glued to see what they would get up to next, I loved Balotelli for this very reason. We need more of them IMO. 

Him and Fellaini can rot in another country.

He's a Latino and its in their footballing nature to try and cheat the referee and to upset the opposition to the point where they get a red card - just ask Beckham.......:facepalm:

Costa plays the way he knows and whilst that might be uncomfortable for the purists to see I actually like the way he goes about the game. There's never a dull moment when he's around. His looks of innocent are a comedy act on there own........:rofl2br:

5 hours ago, collier said:

It was balanced out with the equaliser. Costa nearly kicked the defenders head off without being penalised.

Any other striker in the league scores that and nobody would even question a high foot. While it was close to his head it was only close with the follow through after the defender had jumped for it  

Archived