IGNORED

More shocking behaviour by away fans.

magunn

Nice - always pleasing after you hear of the scum at the old firm game which does get you down to see the other side of football.

Noticed some young 5 year old with cancer led Sunderland out tonight and Defoe was brilliant with him walking him out and having a nice chat with him - looked like he enjoyed it rather than it just being captains duty

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Nice - always pleasing after you hear of the scum at the old firm game which does get you down to see the other side of football.

Noticed some young 5 year old with cancer led Sunderland out tonight and Defoe was brilliant with him walking him out and having a nice chat with him - looked like he enjoyed it rather than it just being captains duty

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-donate-200k-for-bradley.91582/

I've been following Bradley's story for a couple of weeks now and it's a heart breaking and heart warming story at the same time. No child should have to go through what that poor little boy is going through but things like this do show how great the human race can be! Hats off to Everton, they have seriously gone up in my estimation.

4 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

I've been following Bradley's story for a couple of weeks now and it's a heart breaking and heart warming story at the same time. No child should have to go through what that poor little boy is going through but things like this do show how great the human race can be! Hats off to Everton, they have seriously gone up in my estimation.

Wouldn't it be lovely if all the Prem clubs got together and promised 0.5% of turnover to causes like this. 

They'd create so much goodwill amongst punters. They could have a 5 minute feature at the end of MOTD about where some of the money went this week. 

Pie in the sky, yes. 

37 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Wouldn't it be lovely if all the Prem clubs got together and promised 0.5% of turnover to causes like this. 

They'd create so much goodwill amongst punters. They could have a 5 minute feature at the end of MOTD about where some of the money went this week. 

Pie in the sky, yes. 

With 0.5 % of their turn over they could find a cure for cancer ! 

Archived