IGNORED

Your most embarassing moment.

Major Isewater

In my first job after school I used to have long curly hair that at work I'd tie up. So one day a driver arrived with a delivery just as a few of us had sat down for a brew. I offered him a cup so he could join us before we unloaded his lorry. I should add at this point that when it came to facial hair, my 17 year old self had none. So I made drive a tea and all 5 or 6 of us made small talk about football mostly.

We finished up and drive looked at me and said "Cheers for that, lovely cup of tea. You'll make someone a lovely wife one day"

I went bright red and before I could protest I had been given the name Sally by my cackling colleagues and out of a reserved sense of Britishness to not embarrass the driver I did not correct him. 

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

In my first job after school I used to have long curly hair that at work I'd tie up. So one day a driver arrived with a delivery just as a few of us had sat down for a brew. I offered him a cup so he could join us before we unloaded his lorry. I should add at this point that when it came to facial hair, my 17 year old self had none. So I made drive a tea and all 5 or 6 of us made small talk about football mostly.

We finished up and drive looked at me and said "Cheers for that, lovely cup of tea. You'll make someone a lovely wife one day"

I went bright red and before I could protest I had been given the name Sally by my cackling colleagues and out of a reserved sense of Britishness to not embarrass the driver I did not correct him. 

Assume that you are a bloke then @Welcome To The Jungle ? :whistle:

Back during my teen years. As we all know, erections popped up at any time. Especially during school time when your mind would drift off. One day I'm at School, I'm wearing a pair of trousers with a big hole in (I think you know where I am going with this). Mind has drifted off, I've got a full rod on. Little did I know my rod has popped through my underwear and was also popping out of my trousers through the hole. All of a sudden, one of the girls next to me in my class screams. I look down, and my helmet is popping out a good two inches. Quick as a flash, I pop it back in through this massive hole. I've gone bright red. The girl has gone into shock (I hope it was in the good way) while her friends are asking her what the matter is. Fortunately she says nothing at the time. I'd like to think she said nothing after class because I received no backlash from it from others. But at the time, I've never gone so red or felt so hot and embarrassed at the same time. Rookie mistake.

Archived