IGNORED

Fulham Away / Pubs etc (Merged)

Coppello

5 hours ago, BA14 RED said:

Bit worried my tickets have arrived but without the coach tickets, any thoughts anyone?

I wouldn't worry too much as you don't really need the coach tickets from my experience. As long as you tell them your name they'll tick you off the list and let you on. Only worry for you is if the club hasn't recorded your booking for some reason, in which case you wouldn't appear on the list at all. Could just be that they have accidentally sent them out separately. Probably best to contact the club to make sure.

Got my tickets for Saturday but as it's pay on the day I'll pop along after work tomorrow (didn't get ticket in time to be played). Looking forward to hopefully seeing some of the newbies. 

For my fellow Londoners our next London away game is Tuesday 18th October vs QPR.

I am watching Bristol Flyers in the Copperbox, Stratford on the 2nd October. Should be good to finally see our basketball team and also to experience an Olympic venue. £10 on Groupon.

2 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Anyone know anywhere decent to eat before the game?

Other side of Putney bridge immediately to the left riverside is a big Weatherspoons or equivalent which does a big selection of food and drink and pretty quickly.

42 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Stupid question but I selected the collect option when I purchased my tickets for tonight. I am assuming I can collect them from Fulham without having to contact City?

I think you were meant to collect from Ashton Gate. I'd speak to City.

It didn't give me the option to collect when I tried booking tickets Monday night hence why I think this.

59 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Stupid question but I selected the collect option when I purchased my tickets for tonight. I am assuming I can collect them from Fulham without having to contact City?

You should NEVER assume that common sense will prevail. That's basically a rule in all aspects of life.

16 minutes ago, Selred said:

I think you were meant to collect from Ashton Gate. I'd speak to City.

It didn't give me the option to collect when I tried booking tickets Monday night hence why I think this.

11 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

If you don't collect them from AG, they usually get taken on the CATS coaches and can be collected at the ground. Probably worth getting there a little early to find the collection point!

Thanks guys. Just phoned the club and they confirmed that they will go on the coach and will be delivered to the ticket office. 

Archived