IGNORED

Hull City pricing (Merged)

Between heaven and hell

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think there will always be people away. I'm not sure October half term is peak holiday season. 

There is also no park football being played and being half term will make it more possible for families than usual for night games. 

I think that more than makes up for numbers that might be away. 

It is busier than some in summer holidays lots going to get some late sun abroad.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

It looks like our core support base is currently up to about 15k. 

I would hope that the majority would see this as a big game at this stage of the competition (playing for a place in the quarter finals) plus bring along others at the prices being charged and with £1 a kid. Half term meaning a late night isn't an issue. 

The club have done their bit with the pricing, so I'd hope that 18k minimum will turn out for this. 

Hope you're right but I can't see Hull bringing more than a couple of hundred, I know quite a few season ticket holders who have said they won't be going but hopefully the generous ticket prices will make them think again, I think it'll be great if we get 18000 plus but I can't see Hull grabbing the "casual" supporters attention

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

West Brom last season is a good barometer here, also cheap tickets and sold out at 15k. As this is a more advanced stage of the competition (albeit league cup), plus the new stadium bounce we are seeing this season, I'd expect something closer to 20k.

Fair point I hope you're right, there is certainly a feel-good factor at the moment which should push the crowd, wasn't the WBA game on TV as well?

47 minutes ago, ER95 said:

Me and my step dad are looking to buy our season ticket seats for this, however I'm also looking to buy the seat next to us for my girlfriend.  Does anyone know if I can do this in the ST sales period? Or will I have to wait until general sale?

You can reserve your own seats during ST sales period but not additional ones.

• Admin
1 hour ago, ER95 said:

Me and my step dad are looking to buy our season ticket seats for this, however I'm also looking to buy the seat next to us for my girlfriend.  Does anyone know if I can do this in the ST sales period? Or will I have to wait until general sale?

Season ticket holders only until general sale

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

Yep...same.

Frustrating as I'm taking what should be a few minutes at work to buy them and can't. Why say 10 when you mean around 10? Plus I find it odd forever Bristol can buy at the same time. I can see season ticket holder seats being sold before they can get to them. 

7 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Frustrating as I'm taking what should be a few minutes at work to buy them and can't. Why say 10 when you mean around 10? Plus I find it odd forever Bristol can buy at the same time. I can see season ticket holder seats being sold before they can get to them. 

By the looks of things Season Ticket seats are being held I think.

7 minutes ago, chowie said:

I'm into the seat plan, how do I buy my own seat?

If I remember correctly, the way I did it last year for West Brom was they had it under reservations in your account tab. Click that and it gets your seat. Not there for me yet. 

7 minutes ago, chowie said:

I'm into the seat plan, how do I buy my own seat?

I went to my name at the top and clicked on that. Up came a box which said I had been invited to an event...when I clicked on it my reserved ST seats were there.  

All explained on official site.

Prices reduced for fourth round tie at Ashton Gate.

• Tickets now on sale for EFL Cup tie
  • First time City have reached round four since 1989
  • Prices reduced around the ground 
Here’s a step-by-step guide for season card holders aiming to secure their seat for City’s EFL Cup fourth round match with Hull City at Ashton Gate.

Sales are online only until Wednesday, October 5th, after which point sales will continue online but will also be available by phone on 0117 963 0600, option 1. 

Remember, prices have been reduced across the stadium, with adult rates set at £13, while quid-a-kid tickets are available for the half-term holiday period. 

For fans wishing to use the online portal to book, here’s a simple guide to purchasing if you’re a season card holder. 

1)    Head to the Bristol Sport ticketing website: http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/

2)    Sign in with your Supporter ID and password. (Your Supporter ID can be found on your season card or member card. By default, your password is set to your post code in lower case with no spaces, ie bs32ej) 

3)    Once logged in, hover over the “Football” tab and select “Reserved Tickets” 

4)    From here, check the box alongside each of the tickets/parking tickets you wish to pay for and then click proceed 

5)    Click proceed to checkout and make sure all of your personal details are up to date, and check the box for terms and conditions before clicking next 

6)    From the delivery details, you can select print at home, postage or load to card. In order to load to card, you will need to use the drop down next to each seat to assign the correct season card, then press next 

7)    Hit submit to complete your order and confirm your payment details 

For Forever Bristol members it’s just as easy. Simply sign in and then visit Bristol City home tickets, where the option to purchase for the Hull City game will be available. 

Here’s a handy video guide to purchasing via the Bristol Sport ticketing site.  

Meanwhile, disabled supporters are reminded they must call up on 0117 963 0600 to secure their ticket. 

Tickets are also on sale for City's next two home league games against Blackburn Rovers (October 22nd) and Brighton & Hove Albion (November 5th).

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/easy-guide-to-buying-efl-cup-tickets-3343306.aspx#Lh14qRxSFqDlFGZS.99

3 minutes ago, HOMERSIMPSON said:

All explained on official site.

Prices reduced for fourth round tie at Ashton Gate.

• Tickets now on sale for EFL Cup tie
  • First time City have reached round four since 1989
  • Prices reduced around the ground 
Here’s a step-by-step guide for season card holders aiming to secure their seat for City’s EFL Cup fourth round match with Hull City at Ashton Gate.

Sales are online only until Wednesday, October 5th, after which point sales will continue online but will also be available by phone on 0117 963 0600, option 1. 

Remember, prices have been reduced across the stadium, with adult rates set at £13, while quid-a-kid tickets are available for the half-term holiday period. 

For fans wishing to use the online portal to book, here’s a simple guide to purchasing if you’re a season card holder. 

1)    Head to the Bristol Sport ticketing website: http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/

2)    Sign in with your Supporter ID and password. (Your Supporter ID can be found on your season card or member card. By default, your password is set to your post code in lower case with no spaces, ie bs32ej) 

3)    Once logged in, hover over the “Football” tab and select “Reserved Tickets” 

4)    From here, check the box alongside each of the tickets/parking tickets you wish to pay for and then click proceed 

5)    Click proceed to checkout and make sure all of your personal details are up to date, and check the box for terms and conditions before clicking next 

6)    From the delivery details, you can select print at home, postage or load to card. In order to load to card, you will need to use the drop down next to each seat to assign the correct season card, then press next 

7)    Hit submit to complete your order and confirm your payment details 

For Forever Bristol members it’s just as easy. Simply sign in and then visit Bristol City home tickets, where the option to purchase for the Hull City game will be available. 

Here’s a handy video guide to purchasing via the Bristol Sport ticketing site.  

Meanwhile, disabled supporters are reminded they must call up on 0117 963 0600 to secure their ticket. 

Tickets are also on sale for City's next two home league games against Blackburn Rovers (October 22nd) and Brighton & Hove Albion (November 5th).

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/easy-guide-to-buying-efl-cup-tickets-3343306.aspx#Lh14qRxSFqDlFGZS.99

Thanks. Doing it on phone you need to click the menu tab in the top left twice then can select football then reserved seats. At least on my iPhone that's how it is. 

Archived