IGNORED

City With More National Coverage

Unan

I have noticed we are getting a little more attention than in previous years. The stadium rebuild, a young ambitious manager, a decent start to the season with some impressive performances to boot, and with the Mark Ashton effect I think we are becoming a more favourable club. I really do think with our new young team, management, training facilities, stadium etc etc we can look forward to more positive coverage in the future and hopefully top 10 finishes this season and maybe top 6 in the next season or so.

A good time to be a Bristol City fan. 

35 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I have noticed we are getting a little more attention than in previous years. The stadium rebuild, a young ambitious manager, a decent start to the season with some impressive performances to boot, and with the Mark Ashton effect I think we are becoming a more favourable club. I really do think with our new young team, management, training facilities, stadium etc etc we can look forward to more positive coverage in the future and hopefully top 10 finishes this season and maybe top 6 in the next season or so.

A good time to be a Bristol City fan. 

LJ alluded to this in his Pre-Fulham press conference…

Archived