IGNORED

LJ guest on Channel 5 Football show (Merged)

Charliesboots

£50m? Still think a City like Bristol could easily crowdfund even this new sum!!

More seriously feel Chelsea will trust us again with a young star next season.  

Maybe Tammy could persuade his mentor, John Terry, to end his career by taking us up into The Premier next season !

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

£50m? Still think a City like Bristol could easily crowdfund even this new sum!!

Maybe Tammy could persuade his mentor, John Terry, to end his career by taking us up into The Premier next season !

Can't see Terry dislodging Flint or Mags!

Even though Flint is shit and should be dropped*.

*Source , this forum - posters various.

:laugh: the "live" subtitles said kodjia was 40 million haha, dont we all wish?

We were 2nd last highlights and nothing particular special at that, however, they did mention of how in previous shows when lee came on, his teams won by last minute goals, and that it wasnt needed tonight and was biggest away win in the league since 2011 - how accurate this is I dont know, i rely on the subs which when live can be 3000% wrong :laugh:.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Johnson seemed a little nervous as a pundit but once again spoke eloquently and positively about our team, yet was honest and balanced enough to say he thought Fulham's red card was harsh. I really think he is a fantastic ambassador for our club.

Agreed.

He's a lot more cultured and professional than his father was.

I really hope that LJ can deliver success to our club through signing players who can play the type of football LJ wants to develop. So far he's on the right road as the summer have transfers showed and City are off to a reasonable start in the SBC.

All I want when I watch City at AG is to be entertained and to win ( or at least not lose ) the match and walking out of AG afterwards feel that we deserved the win or that we deserved not to lose - simples!

46 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

It's not only Chelsea though, throw in what we did with Caulker during his time here, Kodjia too, many a club will feel will can both train and develop.

At Chelsea there are plenty of Piazon's, but with Tammy we are putting ourselves as an attractive feeder to many a Premier League team. 

42 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

:laugh: the "live" subtitles said kodjia was 40 million haha, dont we all wish?

We were 2nd last highlights and nothing particular special at that, however, they did mention of how in previous shows when lee came on, his teams won by last minute goals, and that it wasnt needed tonight and was biggest away win in the league since 2011 - how accurate this is I dont know, i rely on the subs which when live can be 3000% wrong :laugh:.

Bradford 6 - 0 to win promotion 14/15

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Johnson seemed a little nervous as a pundit but once again spoke eloquently and positively about our team, yet was honest and balanced enough to say he thought Fulham's red card was harsh. I really think he is a fantastic ambassador for our club.

Agreed! I read this forum much yet say little. In all my days since watching my beloved city since 1975 I can rarely recall such exciting times. Steve, Mark & Lee are to be cherished. A few more lows on our journey no doubt but ultimate success is at last a true ambition I am sure.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Agreed.

I really hope that LJ can deliver success to our club through signing players who can play the type of football LJ wants to develop. So far he's on the right road as the summer have transfers showed and City are off to a reasonable start in the SBC.

All I want when I watch City at AG is to be entertained and to win ( or at least not lose ) the match and walking out of AG afterwards feel that we deserved the win or that we deserved not to lose - simples!

He went to the same secondary school as I did (Bottisham Village College, near Cambridge)!

I like to think that place has turned out some cultured individuals.  :cool:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Manns Left Foot NG7 said:

Agreed! I read this forum much yet say little. In all my days since watching my beloved city since 1975 I can rarely recall such exciting times. Steve, Mark & Lee are to be cherished. A few more lows on our journey no doubt but ultimate success is at last a true ambition I am sure.

NG7 eh?  I'm NG9, Beeston.  Do you go to games around East Mids/West MidsYorks...or so we already know each other?

8 hours ago, Jimmy Manns Left Foot NG7 said:

Better to read much and say little, than say much and read little.

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

Agreed.

There's a lot to be said for the occasional win we don't deserve! Though hopefully we won't need to rely on them this season.....

(More cultured than Gary - is that possible?)

Archived