IGNORED

youtube vids of Fulham (Merged)

hantsred

8 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

™Bound around the ground"? That and Hoskin (or whatever his name is) calling it 'the bouncy bounce". Maybe I'm getting it wrong? What was it Gary Johnson said? I'm pretty sure it was ™bounce around the ground"

Sorry, spell check must have corrected it and I didn't notice. Updated now.

5 hours ago, CiderJar said:

™Bound around the ground"? That and Hoskin (or whatever his name is) calling it 'the bouncy bounce". Maybe I'm getting it wrong? What was it Gary Johnson said? I'm pretty sure it was ™bounce around the ground"

Yes, he kept saying...The City fans are singing Bouncy Bouncy Bounce again.

You'd have thought our communications officer (co-commentator), might have put him right? 

1 hour ago, Somerset Red said:

Yes, he kept saying...The City fans are singing Bouncy Bouncy Bounce again.

You'd have thought our communications officer (co-commentator), might have put him right? 

It does my head in when Richard Hoskins says (for example) "2-0 is the latest score".  As if it's going to be last Thursday's score or Boxing Day 1963's score.

And he gets way too excited when we get a goal.  I'm all for a bit of emotion but you don't know what the fluff is going on for about 30 seconds.

8 hours ago, Xiled said:

It does my head in when Richard Hoskins says (for example) "2-0 is the latest score".  As if it's going to be last Thursday's score or Boxing Day 1963's score.

And he gets way too excited when we get a goal.  I'm All For A Bit Of Emotion But You Don't Know What The Fluff Is Going On For About 30 Seconds.

To be fair, I don't really know whats going on for the 30 seconds after we score - I'm too busy running round the room shouting Yeah, or Get In or something similar. Other half says its often not words, rather a continuous guttural noise.

Here is 90 minutes of Saturday's game.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/september/25/90-minutes-bristol-city

and

90 minutes of EFL Game

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/september/22/90-minutes-bristol-city

33 minutes ago, cidernuta said:

Amazing atmosphere, pleased it carried on from where it left off on Wednesday night. Has anyone got a video from the EFL cup match vs fulham showing the atmosphere, even though there were just over 500 of us the atmosphere was electric!

Enjoy

Archived