IGNORED

Betting odds

myol'man

2 hours ago, myol'man said:

Just had  a quick look on oddschecker to see how the bookies are rating us, some have us as low as 8 or 9/1 to go up, and some have us as short as 5/2 or 2/1 to make the playoffs. :chant6ez:

Tammy to finish top scorer currently about 7/1 

Yeah, really wishing I'd put more on him to be top scorer when it was 33/1...

Just had a flick back over the past couple of seasons stats, and since 2011/12, the lowest amount the top scorer has had is 24, and the highest is 30 (only comes up twice I think).

So yeah 25 and you're pretty much within touching distance.

1 hour ago, Ian M said:

Got various bets on Tammy. If he finishes top 4 I'll get approximately £850, if he finishes top scorer I'll get a smidge under £4k. I wince whenever a defender tackles him :( 

The only problem with Tammy getting top scorer is that he isn't our penalty taker. 

Most other top strikers take penalties and that will add 5-7 a season usually. 

Still, I hope you win big! 

29 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

The only problem with Tammy getting top scorer is that he isn't our penalty taker. 

Most other top strikers take penalties and that will add 5-7 a season usually. 

Still, I hope you win big! 

What's the chances that that may of changed now? After LT's miss at Sheffield Wednesday......

1 minute ago, Tipps69 said:

What's the chances that that may of changed now? After LT's miss at Sheffield Wednesday......

I don't think it will. Tomlin will be itching to bury the next one. 

Penalty takers don't get relieved of their duties because of one (narrow) miss. 

13 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I don't think it will. Tomlin will be itching to bury the next one. 

Penalty takers don't get relieved of their duties because of one (narrow) miss. 

I wouldn't completely rule it out, he's obviously an option for penalties as he enquired about during half-time in the Sheffield Wednesday game. Maybe not not but if LT was to miss another?

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I wouldn't completely rule it out, he's obviously an option for penalties as he enquired about during half-time in the Sheffield Wednesday game. Maybe not not but if LT was to miss another?

Absolutely, IF Tomlin misses his next one then I fully expect Tammy to take them on. 

Tomlin won't miss many though. 

Also Tammy's gift is his speed of reaction & his instincts. He "might" not find penalties quite so easy with the time, pressure & thought process involved. Then again, he might be perfectly comfortable with them. Although didn't I read that Lucic saves most of his penalties in training..? 

Archived