IGNORED

Ryder cup 2016

Spoons

42 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Looking forward to this , loving the fact that local lad chris wood is in it!

But as a betting man I've got a sneaky feeling that the USA might do it this year. Hope I'm wrong !!

Me too mate, will be hard for Europe, but you might as well bet them as I think it'll be quite close..

see you tomorrow...

2 hours ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Our goose could be cooked this year, but people seem to say that most Ryder Cups. It might be for the best if the Americans win one sooner rather than later though, they'll lose interest if they keep losing.

Vital we get off to a good start which is why DC has put out our strongest pairing first.

Look I know this isn't a golfing forum but just watched it start and have got to say that it was brilliant to see two sets of supporters who are loud, passionate, loyal, funny, probably drunk (even that early in the USA!) but also totally friendly with each other.

Not a sign of aggression or hatred from either side....and just getting on with each other.

Puts some of those brainless, hate filled thugs which follow football to shame.

4 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Look I know this isn't a golfing forum but just watched it start and have got to say that it was brilliant to see two sets of supporters who are loud, passionate, loyal, funny, probably drunk (even that early in the USA!) but also totally friendly with each other.

Not a sign of aggression or hatred from either side....and just getting on with each other.

Why do you feel the need to slag of football when writing about golf fans.

7 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Puts some of those brainless, hate filled thugs which follow Rugby to shame.

Fixed for you.

12 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Why do you feel the need to slag of football when writing about golf fans.

Slag off football!!?? As you probably know, I am comparing the attitude of those golf supporters to SOME of our supporters who are clearly thugs and could never bring themselves to mix or be friendly to any other fans. 

3 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Slag off football!!?? As you probably know, I am comparing the attitude of those golf supporters to SOME of our supporters who are clearly thugs and could never bring themselves to mix or be friendly to any other fans. 

Really? This from the BBC on a previous cup.

'The Europeans had complained about heckling throughout the event and for many, the claims of jeering crowds and yobbish behaviour have ruined a competition that embodies the spirit of sportsmanship in golf. '

4 minutes ago, Big C said:

Really? This from the BBC on a previous cup.

'The Europeans had complained about heckling throughout the event and for many, the claims of jeering crowds and yobbish behaviour have ruined a competition that embodies the spirit of sportsmanship in golf. '

Please stop ruining a good argument with facts.

28 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Top trolling :robbored:

However, Danny Willett's brother clearly disagrees with you

18 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

What's the point. Completely different game and culture, there is absolutely no comparison to  made between golf fans and Bristol City fans.

Archived