IGNORED

Sam Allardyce

North London Red

7 minutes ago, North London Red said:

No it doesn't!

Whats wrong with these premier league managers/players (some of) are they not earning more than enough money without all this crap? 

If true then the FA need to stamp down NOW. Sack & ban all those involved. 

Greedy bastards! 

Although not great, if you get past the headlines and look at the details it's nowhere near as bad as its being made out to be. Advising on countries where 3rd party ownership is still utilised is hardly the biggest crime in the world and his comments on Neville, Roy and Wembley are hardly groundbreaking! Slap on the wrist I reckon. 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Although not great, if you get past the headlines and look at the details it's nowhere near as bad as its being made out to be. Advising on countries where 3rd party ownership is still utilised is hardly the biggest crime in the world and his comments on Neville, Roy and Wembley are hardly groundbreaking! Slap on the wrist I reckon. 

I agree.  Hardly a crime to point out that Wembley is a needless financial burden is it?  Or that the players are shot psychologically.  It might actually help find out which ones are up for the fight.  

1 minute ago, 1414England said:

Not saying what he has done isn't wrong but the Press just hate to see England do well don't they, all they ever seem to do is put pressure on the players/team or try and f*** is up as much as possible

What I think they don't like is a strong manager.  One that doesn't pander to them.   If he's clever, he'll stoke footballing controversy with his next squad to divert attention from all this.  Expect his next squad to not have Rooney or Cahill. 

Archived