IGNORED

The 11 largest Cities that are yet to experience the Prem

EstoniaTallinnRed

On 29 September 2016 at 19:45, MigratedRobin said:

It does kind of grate on my nerves that two Welsh clubs have managed to get to the Premier League, yet City haven't!

Oh well, shouldn't be too much longer to wait.  :whistle:

Hopefully the top flight will be pure again next season; unfortunately there is a fair chance that the Championship and Div level 3 will not be. The impurities are gradually being rinsed out though thanks to agents from Italy and The Trollope whom I am warming to more and more each week. 

On 29 September 2016 at 23:19, The Horse With No Name said:

Great idea, but the main forum would be soooo quiet.

There is a chat room for no holds barred discussion already.

On 30 September 2016 at 01:35, reformed_red said:

Dunno about you lot, but any article that reminds us:

"City have only spent two spells in top-flight football, the last a four-year spell which ended in 1980, while Rovers have never been higher than the second tier."

....is acceptable to me.

This seems somewhat defeatist; you are satisfied with being just one step ahead of the blue few?

I will never be satisfied until we are an established top flight club and are knocking on the door of a cup each season. If Leicester can do it so can we god darn it.

6 hours ago, havanatopia said:

This seems somewhat defeatist; you are satisfied with being just one step ahead of the blue few?

I will never be satisfied until we are an established top flight club and are knocking on the door of a cup each season. If Leicester can do it so can we god darn it.

No, I think you're missing the context of my point...

Most of the comments on the thread were slating the article and the OP for posting it. I was just trying to add a bit of positive cheer with the fact even an article so frustratingly true for us still recognises the fact we are a bigger and more successful club in this city. By no means does that mean I'm satisfied with where we have never befor been! Top flight has to be our aim, and I've got a sneaky feeling that it may not be all too long....

Archived