IGNORED

how do I buy tickets online !

The Humble Realist

• Select the two seats you want.
  • On the right hand side is a drop down where you select your age bracket. In this list it should say BCFC comp and select this for both tickets.
  • On the next page a red banner should come up saying you need to assign tickets.
  • Click Assign Tickets
  • Click Add Friends & Family
  • You'll need to input your dads supporter id and his surname and/or postcode.
  • You should then be able to assign one of the comp tickets to your dad. 

20 minutes ago, HOMERSIMPSON said:

Tried to get the free tickets online earlier, after trying several times found there is no option to get the tickets free. Phoned up and got them. Was told that you cannot get the free ones online. I pointed out the instruction in the article said otherwise. Oops was the reply.

I got mine online on the 26th so you can.

1 hour ago, HOMERSIMPSON said:

Tried to get the free tickets online earlier, after trying several times found there is no option to get the tickets free. Phoned up and got them. Was told that you cannot get the free ones online. I pointed out the instruction in the article said otherwise. Oops was the reply.

There's a 'BCFC Comp' in the dropdown of ticket types (i.e. where you pick adult, child etc). Gives a price of £1.00 but then reduces to £0.00 if you print at home/load to card.

Just now, View from the Dolman said:

There's a 'BCFC Comp' in the dropdown of ticket types (i.e. where you pick adult, child etc). Gives a price of £1.00 but then reduces to £0.00 if you print at home/load to card.

Hang on a minute. Whats all this trying to help fellow reds? It's just not the done thing. Coming on here with your common sense, whatever next.

Archived