IGNORED

Online ticketing very slow today.

cidered abroad

I'm usually the first to complain about it but I got tickets for QPR quickly and easily today, first time ever!

Sorry to hear about your problems though, as I said, i've always found it a very slow, frustrating and difficult system but credit where it's due, today it worked like a dream - well, it worked like it should do!

I wanted Hull tickets and went in as soon as I saw about it on the web site but my ticket reservations weren't there, a couple of hours later they've appeared so OK now. It seems if you go on as soon as they've announced ticket availability there are problems, better to wait 1/2 day for things to settle down I think.

52 minutes ago, Richwilkins50 said:

My hull reservation is still not showing under reservations..... anyone else the same??

This is correct, as you need to enter the site in a slightly different way. I phoned the ticket office and they advised instructions are on the club web site, although in the end I managed myself!

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Don't want to appear dense, but how much is that down to your connection rather than the site itself?

It could well be because afterwards everything on web was slow. Ticket office sorted me out as this pm I'm en route to Vienna for a week. So apologies for jumping to conclusions. Everything at BCFC is wonderful at this time.

I also purchased tickets this morning at just after 10:00, have to say the website was great and it took me two minutes start to finish. 

Its a strange feeling isn't it? Not having to phone up and sit in a queue before being eventually hung up on or having a substandard website crashing over and over again! In fact it's very in Bristol City in every regard! 

16 minutes ago, foghornred said:

Got my Hull tickets on my season card after finding how to do it, I think that it could be better explained but when i sussed it out it was quick and easy. 

First time I've been able to load wheelchair tickets onto my card :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

Speed and seat booking all OK - but can't get my parking ticket. It just says there's an error because it can't find a price....

Any ideas??

46 minutes ago, reddoc said:

Same. Ring them tomorrow I guess

Had to ring to pay for my parking space this afternoon.  Apparently they weren't aware that a value of zero had been put in for the parking fee.

Hmm, an alert section that does not alert you to its existence unless you happen across that page....:ph34r:

At least you can't say us SCHs are thick when it comes to cracking the online equivalent of the Da Vinci Code. New Mensa section of the Lansdown Club, anyone?

Archived