IGNORED

Trollope sacked

Super

2 minutes ago, Br1stolCityBoy said:

No new manager would be able to turn it around in the short time before they play us. 

That goes for any new manager but how often do you see the new manager "bounce" effect?  Happens all the time.  If they install a new man before we play them, I'd say that makes the game slightly tougher for us.

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

That goes for any new manager but how often do you see the new manager "bounce" effect?  Happens all the time.  If they install a new man before we play them, I'd say that makes the game slightly tougher for us.

It really depends on the quality of the squad, sometimes you've got a good squad like Villa but for whatever reason the manager can't pull it together or they don't want to play him. So a new manager can get the players interested or firing again.

My my understanding Cardiff sold anyone of note and only really brought in Lambert. Can't polish a turd as they say.

3 minutes ago, Br1stolCityBoy said:

No new manager would be able to turn it around in the short time before they play us.

really?......  I get the feeling of exact opposite........  it's was not the players it was just the way they were playing,

A new guy in charge, first time on TV, a high tempered "Derby" , a strong home atmosphere demanding blood ......   all of a sudden I am not looking forward to this one as much as I was an hour or so ago...

1 minute ago, Sydneybcfc said:

It really depends on the quality of the squad, sometimes you've got a good squad like Villa but for whatever reason the manager can pull it together or they don't want to play him.

My my understanding Cardiff sold anyone of note and only really brought in Lambert. Can't polish a turd as they say.

Neil Warnock has made a career out of polishing turds.

4 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Doubt Warnock will take it as his Mrs is poorly and that's why he left Rotherham.

I reckon this has Dopey written all over it...

On Danny Baker's show last Saturday saying he is looking to get back into football and how he enjoys the short term appointments at his age ..! 

He'd be my bet .

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Vile man. Suits them down to the ground and stitches up the horse punchers to boot. Fingers crossed for this and then a relegation so they can both fester in the third tier for years. 

14 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

really?......  I get the feeling of exact opposite........  it's was not the players it was just the way they were playing,

A new guy in charge, first time on TV, a high tempered "Derby" , a strong home atmosphere demanding blood ......   all of a sudden I am not looking forward to this one as much as I was an hour or so ago...

It is bad timing for us but if Dopey gets the job that will soften the blow somewhat. 

14 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Doubt Warnock will take it as his Mrs is poorly and that's why he left Rotherham.

according to a sag i overheard saying to his mate dopey darren is in line for the england job at the end of the season

16 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Doubt Dopey will didn't he turn down Leeds?

Archived