IGNORED

Any spare Blackburn guest tickets..?

Bar BS3

I've already filled my 4 available guest tickets, but I think I could sell on quite a few more at work. 

All very responsible and trouble free lot. I'll vouch for them. 

Does anyone have spare allocation that I could fill up in my efforts to do my little bit to help #packthegate..?

17 minutes ago, WRERE said:

I should have both available if anyone needs them

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

I have only used my own, my wifes 2 are available if anyone wants to pm me

4 minutes ago, Griffin said:

I have 6 available if anyone wants them.

Thanks guys, let me put the feelers out and let you know ASAP. 

9 minutes ago, gordie said:

Why don't they just make it a tenner for anyone, save all the hassle of people asking friends if they can get them for them.

To get around offering it to away fans I suspect. Plus it's a promised perk of the season ticket package. 

17 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

My season ticket is in the Atyeo, does anyone know if my £10 tickets can be in the Atyeo or will they have to sit in another stand?

They need to be in another stand and you can transfer for free if you want to sit with them. 

That may change depending on how many Blackburn sell, but is the case at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

10 out of 10 for effort here. Sounds like your in for a decent days drinking as well with such a big crowd of you.

Afraid not mate. I'm going with my 2 year old and taking 7 year old nephew for his first game. 

All these other tickets are for friends or people who work at the BBC. 

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Afraid not mate. I'm going with my 2 year old and taking 7 year old nephew for his first game. 

All these other tickets are for friends or people who work at the BBC. 

For a brief moment  I was beginning to think you were a ticket tout,then I thought "Blackburn Rovers",no chance.

6 hours ago, phantom said:

my wifes 2 are available if anyone wants to pm me

6 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Thanks guys, let me put the feelers out and let you know ASAP. 

It always amazes me what a very friendly community it is on OTIB.

However @Bar BS3 I am not sure if you should be asking to feel @phantom 's wife's pair. That is a little wrong.

Going to be interesting to see how many we get for the Blackburn game. I get the impression there are plenty of STH getting additional tickets for this game.

Technically if everyone could sell their two guest tickets then the game would be oversubscribed by 12k! That won't happen of course, but it would be terrific to sell out.

Still think members should have been charged the same though!

11 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Going to be interesting to see how many we get for the Blackburn game. I get the impression there are plenty of STH getting additional tickets for this game.

Technically if everyone could sell their two guest tickets then the game would be oversubscribed by 12k! That won't happen of course, but it would be terrific to sell out.

Still think members should have been charged the same though!

Why should members who only paid £20 get a £10 ticket as a perk? 

It's part of the season ticket package, not the membership package. 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Why should members who only paid £20 get a £10 ticket as a perk? 

It's part of the season ticket package, not the membership package. 

So a member who "only" paid £20 shouldn't get a £10 ticket, but the friend of a STH who didn't pay anything should?

It's not a "perk" for the season ticket holder, it's a perk for their mate. Why should a member, who has shown commitment to the club, be expected to pay more for this fixture than someone who happens to know a STH?

Archived