IGNORED

Number One

RedLionLad

10 hours ago, Ringopiece said:

Mine was 8th October 1977, against Leeds Utd in the old first division. I was very young (6) so I don't know who scored for us. City won 3-2 that day, setting me up for a lifetime of enjoyment/despair/stress.

Number 1 in the 'hit parade' was Silver Lady by David Soul. For you young uns, he used to play Hutch in the original TV Starsky and Hutch.

If anyone can point me to somewhere I can find out the scorers from 1977, it'd be appreciated. I can find the Leeds scorer, but nobody seems to have listed the City one(s). Maybe Tom Ritchie, Joe Royle and Chris Garland? Not that sure though...

I know I was away and got delayed travelling back so missed it. Didn't big Norm get one with his boot also flying into the net?

My first game was on October 17th 1972 Gordan Parrs testimonial City v Chelsea. The Chelsea team included chopper Harris, Peter Osgood, Peter (the cat) Bonneti, Alan Hudson and some lad called Chris Garland. City lost 2-1 

No 1in the charts that day was "Mouldy old dough "by lieutenant pigeon. 

11 hours ago, Ringopiece said:

Mine was 8th October 1977, against Leeds Utd in the old first division. I was very young (6) so I don't know who scored for us. City won 3-2 that day, setting me up for a lifetime of enjoyment/despair/stress.

Number 1 in the 'hit parade' was Silver Lady by David Soul. For you young uns, he used to play Hutch in the original TV Starsky and Hutch.

If anyone can point me to somewhere I can find out the scorers from 1977, it'd be appreciated. I can find the Leeds scorer, but nobody seems to have listed the City one(s). Maybe Tom Ritchie, Joe Royle and Chris Garland? Not that sure though...

I had this as an ear worm about 2 weeks ago, just got rid of it, and it's back! Loved this one back in the day

As for me, possibly the least appropriate song so far

11 Oct 1986 - City 3 York 1
True Blue - Madonna

Archived