IGNORED

Cardiff - sky sports mix

CloudyThatchers

On 09/10/2016 at 14:51, Red Rum said:

You need to download a VPN app and set it to the UK (tricks your iPad to thinking you are in the UK). I've used 'hidemyass' a few times recently and it works a treat with Sky Go, BBC iPlayer etc.

Thanks for this - but now sitting in Croatia with HMA set up on the iPad, set to UK and Sky now doesn't recognise the device and won't let me in, ditto BBC iplayer by the way

22 minutes ago, Atyeo's lift said:

Thanks for this - but now sitting in Croatia with HMA set up on the iPad, set to UK and Sky now doesn't recognise the device and won't let me in, ditto BBC iplayer by the way

I downloaded one on to my iPad last week while in France, I can't remember what it was called as there were so many to chose from but it gave 7 days free and worked fine. There's loads out there.

On 08/10/2016 at 20:47, Middlesbrough Robin said:

As a non subscriber to sky or Virgin TV I was planning on using Now TV. Does anyone know if this Sky Sports Mix comes with the £6 sky sports day pass? 

This is my plan, I don;t mind streaming from some sites, but find the quality very hit and miss, at least with NowTV I know it will be good quality

8 hours ago, Atyeo's lift said:

I've used in the States and Malaysia this year and worked perfectly - both times I subscribed to the monthly membership and cancelled as soon as I got home (just a few quid and very easy to cancel). I did try a free VPN in the past and just afterwards had my PayPal details stolen - may or may not have been linked but it put me off going for the cheapest option!

On 09/10/2016 at 18:00, Scrumpy_247 said:

I will be watching the game with a cold pint of cider in a bar in Menorca. Gutted I can't be there, but I will be wearing the shirt with pride! COYR

Why would you pay for a pint in a bar in Menorca that you are not going to?

More money than sense. 

Archived