IGNORED

Trouble in Canton/Half time (merged)

sglosbcfc

12 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I've been told that at HT Cardiff were throwing fireworks etc over the concourse gates into City fans, it then kicked off with City and the stewards, it seems like the stewards came second. By all accounts this was still going on ten minutes into the second half.

There is a video circulating on Facebook I have seen of a firework exploding literally in front of someone's face and landing at his feet.

19 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I've been told that at HT Cardiff were throwing fireworks etc over the concourse gates into City fans, it then kicked off with City and the stewards, it seems like the stewards came second. By all accounts this was still going on ten minutes into the second half.

It wasn't Cardiff fans throwing fireworks, it was City fans putting fire crackers in bins.  It happen twice, the second one I recorded on my phone, I'll try and upload it.

City fans were setting off smoke bombs and throwing fire crackers. For those of you who remember riaz from here, one of our 'fans' walked up to him and growled '******* isis'. He was with his kid who was totally petrified. 

Funny how the same group of 'lads' weren't so brave when they came face to face with cardiff outside without the police and a 20 foot fence protecting them. They suddenly became very quiet!!

If anybody on here speaks to riaz, please pass on my best to him. I don't know the guy personally but what I witnessed yesterday just wasn't on.

27 minutes ago, Portishead Red said:

City fans were setting off smoke bombs and throwing fire crackers. For those of you who remember riaz from here, one of our 'fans' walked up to him and growled '******* isis'. He was with his kid who was totally petrified. 

Funny how the same group of 'lads' weren't so brave when they came face to face with cardiff outside without the police and a 20 foot fence protecting them. They suddenly became very quiet!!

If anybody on here speaks to riaz, please pass on my best to him. I don't know the guy personally but what I witnessed yesterday just wasn't on.

Disgusting, towards our own fans as well!! Cardiff always attracts the moronic element if fans unfortunately.

48 minutes ago, Portishead Red said:

Pathetic. Shameful. And for all those who post here about why football fans are treated badly, bubbles, alcohol etc, the answer. Hope Riaz is ok and best to him.

• Admin
6 hours ago, stroud said:

anybody know what happened at half time went for a wee, 2 massive bangs could be heard came back onto the concourse and it was mayhem police running riot fans and stewards fighting each other

I'm not going to say what exactly but stewards and police were talking about a serious incident at half time, interested that not mentioned on here 

• Admin
9 hours ago, TomPearceMMA said:

It wasn't Cardiff fans throwing fireworks, it was City fans putting fire crackers in bins.  It happen twice, the second one I recorded on my phone, I'll try and upload it.

9 hours ago, Woolford's Hairband said:

That doesn't look like a firecracker in a bin to me, that has exploded mid air 

Will be interesting to see @TomPearceMMA

Archived