IGNORED

Officials

cidercity

They played along with Colin's tactics perfectly (missing shirt pulls & giving everything Cardiff's way) but the amount the lino got wrong (offside on the penalty, Little's supposed foul for our penalty & numerous throw-in's given the wrong way right in front of him).

One or two I could understand but for every 50/50 (or even every blatant throw-in to us to go against us) is a joke.

21 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

i haven't got a problem with there penalty or if he was offside, ( it was touch and go) but we should have had a penalty or the ref lets Little go on with the ball in the 2nd half. How he gave Cardiff a free kick at that time I will never ever know.

Pretty much. And ignoring the blatant obstruction by Gunnarsson on Tammy was a shocker. 

9 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Gunnarsson should have been sent off, he could easily have had 6 yellow cards through various incidents, time wasting etc. He is a typical Colin player.

Really needed a stronger ref for that game.

If we'd had a stronger ref then Tomlin might not have been on the pitch by the end. Cuts both ways.

It wasnt just the big decisions they gave. It was the niggly little 50/50 decisions went all Cardiff's way. The ref bottled the decision with Little massively aswell.

It truly was up there with one of the most frustrating City games I have seen of recent times, we got nothing and it felt like we were playing against 12. It was the game it was always going to be as soon as Colin took over from them.

Archived