IGNORED

The only time you are allowed to boo at a Bristol City game

Never to the dark side

• Admin
1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Never at Home only the away games and when Bristol City are 2-0 up at half time and 4-0 at full time.

See all you hoardes of Bristol City fans  in West London tonight.

19 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

What an absolutely random and unfathomable thread

John I'm confused by this your post???

The only incident I can remember, when a significant number of City fans booed a BCFC player, was when Russell Osman scored the winner. Russell was at the time, our manager and got the team to play in a style that Tony Pulis would develop. Basically,  it wasn't very good (Liverpool matches aside) and his decision making resulted in him being booed.

We were allowed because we could! 

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

The only incident I can remember, when a significant number of City fans booed a BCFC player, was when Russell Osman scored the winner. Russell was at the time, our manager and got the team to play in a style that Tony Pulis would develop. Basically,  it wasn't very good (Liverpool matches aside) and his decision making resulted in him being booed.

Ha, I remember this. Quite a late winner, as I remember?, would normally be greeted with absolute delirium, this was met with a groan, safe in the knowledge we had at least one more game under the great man

Seem to remember a Cup game at Bournemouth one very cold December day, when I think it was decided when we went a goal down that it was time for the 'Pulis out' chants to start. Think we won 2-0 and a lot of people left disappointed

Hard lot to please, aren't we!?

2 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Was that the same game when fans were chanting for him to be sent off?!

8 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Ha, I remember this. Quite a late winner, as I remember?, would normally be greeted with absolute delirium, this was met with a groan, safe in the knowledge we had at least one more game under the great man

Seem to remember a Cup game at Bournemouth one very cold December day, when I think it was decided when we went a goal down that it was time for the 'Pulis out' chants to start. Think we won 2-0 and a lot of people left disappointed

Fans are just thinking of club's mid to long term well-being. Oh and maybe some decent football in the meantime. 

4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Never at Home only the away games and when Bristol City are 2-0 up at half time and 4-0 at full time.

See all you hoardes of Bristol City fans  in West London tonight.

In general people aim for their postings to have a point,be interesting or have an amusing conclusion.

NTTDS plays by his own rules. - Good for him

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

I wish I had been there. To go a goal down and win 2-0 would have been something to tell the grandchildren.

17 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I wish I had been there. To go a goal down and win 2-0 would have been something to tell the grandchildren.

That was why 'a lot of people left disappointed', it never happened.....

If you had been there you could have told the grandchildren you saw a City goalkeeper wearing the #2 shirt. That's the other thing that stands out from the game

Archived