IGNORED

Team For Saturday

Healeyred96

Fielding 

Matthews            Flint             Magnusson       Bryan 

Smith            O'Neil 

Paterson                  Tomlin             Freeman 

Abraham 

Subs O'Donnell Moore Golbourne  Pack Reid O'Dowda Willbraham 

Would rather have pack in the team. 

Fielding 

Pack            O'Neil 

Paterson                  Tomlin             Freeman 

Abraham

Subs O'Donnell Moore Golbourne  Smith Reid O'Dowda Willbraham 

Would also like to have Reid in there somewhere, but not sure who to swap for...

Fielding 

Matthews            Flint             Magnusson       Golbourne 

Pack           Reid

Paterson            Tomlin             Bryan 

Abraham

I'd have Scotty G back in at left back, as I think he's been treated fairly harshly this season, and when I've seen him play; I've been impressed.

O'Neil hasn't looked right in the last two games, and at home to Blackburn, I want more attacking threat through the middle. Tomlin out wide like he was the other night at QPR is a crime IMO.

Bryan back in midfield, and Patto back in too. 

This won't be the line up, but if it was, I'd be happy. :whistle:

My choice

O'Donell

Smith            O'Neil 

O'Dowda              Paterson       Tomlin

Abraham 

2 hours ago, Fiale said:

Smith is back, and Reid is doubtful. So I would rest Reid let him recover.

ScreenShot_20161020185949.png

Bench:   O'Donnell, Moore, Little, Pack, O'Dowda, Freeman, Wilbs

and , we have a winner.

I think this is a good starting 11, JB hasn't  looked comfortable at fullback lately and SCott deserves a run , and Joe's ball for Bobby Vs Cardiff (the one Samba got a great touch to stop the goal :ph34r:) shows his worth further forward . Bobby doubtful  and Korey fit  makes that an easy choice. I'll be glad when Engval gets fit to give an option up front , but until then that looks good, 

11 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Think it's time to stop playing with two wingers, for me it's

Fielding

Mathews  Flint Hondor Golborne

O.neil  Smith,

Paterson Tomlin Reid

The Man.

And I feel so disappointed at leaving Jo out of that side!!!

Well Reid is unlikely to play as he is 50/50 so will probably be rested.... so you can bring Bryan in....

Archived