IGNORED

Seance - is it a good idea?

Mainly to put the willies up everyone as Halloween approaches ............

:death:

What do we know about Seance's??

Has anyone had a bad experience?

Anyone tried one?

Anyone dabble in this practice, or the occult in general?

Well now is your chance to speak!

Share the pain ..............

Uncle TFR

:shocking:

Spooky and scariest experience of the highest order. 

When I was a student over 40 odd years  ago I and a mixed group of friends - 4 of us as I recall held a seance in one girls room. Usual method - hand written alphabet in a circle and an upturned glass with each of us touching it with one finger. Lights off with just two or three lit candles.

As I said it was really spooky. 

Some one asked if anyone was there and the glass started to move....now I wasn't moving it but obviously didn't know if one of the others was. It spelled out HOUDINI. 

None of us knew what we were doing but asked questions which I can't remember now.

But......the really really spooky bit was when one of the girls asked the "spirit" which one of us would be the first to die? 

As I write this I actually feel a little scared even tho it was so long ago - the glass fizzed off the table into the lap of my mate and exploded. The girl who'd asked the question screamed and and turned the lights on.

Anyway......I don't know what has happened to the two girls. After qualifying we all went our separate ways but I kept close contact with my mate and we met up roughly once or twice a year for over 30 years. He died of a heart attack around 10 years ago. He was just 54. 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Spooky and scariest experience of the highest order. 

When I was a student over 40 odd years  ago I and a mixed group of friends - 4 of us as I recall held a seance in one girls room. Usual method - hand written alphabet in a circle and an upturned glass with each of us touching it with one finger. Lights off with just two or three lit candles.

As I said it was really spooky. 

Some one asked if anyone was there and the glass started to move....now I wasn't moving it but obviously didn't know if one of the others was. It spelled out HOUDINI. 

None of us knew what we were doing but asked questions which I can't remember now.

But......the really really spooky bit was when one of the girls asked the "spirit" which one of us would be the first to die? 

As I write this I actually feel a little scared even tho it was so long ago - the glass fizzed off the table into the lap of my mate and exploded. The girl who'd asked the question screamed and and turned the lights on.

Anyway......I don't know what has happened to the two girls. After qualifying we all went our separate ways but I kept close contact with my mate and we met up roughly once or twice a year for over 30 years. He died of a heart attack around 10 years ago. He was just 54. 

Good job it didn't spell out Johnson.

Archived