IGNORED

Gerry Gow T-Shirts - £10 - Profit to Charity

Olé

Just collected from printers this morning (see pictures below). Limited run, £10 each all sizes S to 2XL with profits (£3.50 per tee) to cancer charities (can liaise with BCST to agree which). 

Will have stock before the game tomorrow (or for drop off in Bristol tonight if there is enough interest) but please PM me if you do want one so I can arrange and make sure you get one - can only bring a limited number into the stadium where pre-arranged (had hassle from stewards on this before) but will also have them on North Street for a couple of hours before the game (probably around the Spanish Bar).

If you're exiled or can't make game tomorrow, happy to mail out, please PM me ASAP to arrange.

GerryGowTees2.png

GerryGowTees1.png

6 hours ago, Olé said:

Just collected from printers this morning (see pictures below). Limited run, £10 each all sizes S to 2XL with profits (£3.50 per tee) to cancer charities (can liaise with BCST to agree which). 

Will have stock before the game tomorrow (or for drop off in Bristol tonight if there is enough interest) but please PM me if you do want one so I can arrange and make sure you get one - can only bring a limited number into the stadium where pre-arranged (had hassle from stewards on this before) but will also have them on North Street for a couple of hours before the game (probably around the Spanish Bar).

If you're exiled or can't make game tomorrow, happy to mail out, please PM me ASAP to arrange.

GerryGowTees2.png

GerryGowTees1.png

Brilliant just pmd you

3 hours ago, Sepp Blatter said:

I live outside of Bristol. Can these be delivered? 

If exiled folk want one mailed out, I created an order page below... however, lots of the internet has been knocked out in the past few hours by some large scale attack, so my site is among the places affected (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37728015). When it's back up, if you (or anyone else) order tonight I will put the tee aside (in reasonable numbers - want people at the game tomorrow to get them if they want them) and mail it on Monday:

http://store.southbristol.com/product/gerry-gow-charity-t-shirt

56 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Shame the City players won't be wearing that T shirt over their game shirt as they come out before the match.

That would be a tremendous honour to the memory of Gerry Gow. I'm sure his family would love that as well.

Unfortunately ( regarding your request) I believe the players will be wearing the annual Tshirt to promote kick out racism tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Unfortunately ( regarding your request) I believe the players will be wearing the annual Tshirt to promote kick out racism tomorrow.

Much as I support Kick out Racism the players can wear that T shirt at any game.

We all know that tomorrow is the clubs and us fans only chance to pay respects to one of City's great legends. It's a missed opportunity in my opinion.

Absolutely fantastic work @Olé particularly in the time scale

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I was involved in similar for England trips and remain amazed that the Club Shop with their contacts and buying power can't seem to compete with individuals 

I take my hat off to you 

All for a great cause too

I think you may be surprised at the demand ;)

If, as I predict you quickly sell out tomorrow - will you be able to re-order for a few home games to come ?

Well Done Fella , and a great tribute to Sir Gerry :trumpet::clapping:

To avoid disappointment, regarding the t-shirts, having been on the road for 3-4 hours this afternoon: 

• I have been inundated with PMs and messages on social including many people asking for multiple shirts.
  • The current run that I'll have tomorrow is 50 shirts in the following quantities (S-7 M-10 L-15 XL-10 XXL-8).
  • As it stands I have a feeling there will be way more requests for L (and possibly XL) than I'll have tomorrow.

• I accepted some online orders from exiles online for posting but this has now spiralled into over 15 orders
  • I want to prioritise those at the game as Ashton Gate is paying tribute and good for people to see them
  • To maximise what we can raise, it makes no sense to hold stock for people who don't need them tomorrow
  • My printers will do a new run on Monday - I emailed ALL of today's online orders asking them/you to wait.
  • I've updated the online page to advise online orders will have a 1 week lead time from a second batch.

• Current stock will be on sale from 1pm outside El Rincon (Spanish Bar) on North St, down from the park.
  • As much as possible it will have to be first come first served unless we've specifically arranged otherwise.
  • If you do want several and/or don't plan on wearing tomorrow, consider ordering online for a later batch.

Thanks to everyone who has already bought and the many that have expressed an interest. I will update this thread on any stock issues tomorrow, and what is eventually raised. 

Having popped into El Rincon tonight to make arrangements for tomorrow, I've seen the Section 82 Gerry Gow sticker packs ready to go also, they look fantastic and I encourage you to buy those too if you're stopping by tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

Much as I support Kick out Racism the players can wear that T shirt at any game.

We all know that tomorrow is the clubs and us fans only chance to pay respects to one of City's great legends. It's a missed opportunity in my opinion.

Although I agree with you I think it's a national campaign across two weeks, one home game one away game. The dates will have been agreed with the FA and other bodies months ago. One solution would be for the players to wear their black arm bands with the Gow image on them, proper black armbands not bits of tape would be the only right thing to do.

Of course they could wear a Gow T shirt under their playing shirt and WHEN we score do a tribute then, or is that now banned too

Edit: Just wanted to bump this post for @Olé who sounds like he is doing a great job. 

7 hours ago, Olé said:

To avoid disappointment, regarding the t-shirts, having been on the road for 3-4 hours this afternoon: 

• I have been inundated with PMs and messages on social including many people asking for multiple shirts.
  • The current run that I'll have tomorrow is 50 shirts in the following quantities (S-7 M-10 L-15 XL-10 XXL-8).
  • As it stands I have a feeling there will be way more requests for L (and possibly XL) than I'll have tomorrow.

• I accepted some online orders from exiles online for posting but this has now spiralled into over 15 orders
  • I want to prioritise those at the game as Ashton Gate is paying tribute and good for people to see them
  • To maximise what we can raise, it makes no sense to hold stock for people who don't need them tomorrow
  • My printers will do a new run on Monday - I emailed ALL of today's online orders asking them/you to wait.
  • I've updated the online page to advise online orders will have a 1 week lead time from a second batch.

• Current stock will be on sale from 1pm outside El Rincon (Spanish Bar) on North St, down from the park.
  • As much as possible it will have to be first come first served unless we've specifically arranged otherwise.
  • If you do want several and/or don't plan on wearing tomorrow, consider ordering online for a later batch.

Thanks to everyone who has already bought and the many that have expressed an interest. I will update this thread on any stock issues tomorrow, and what is eventually raised. 

Having popped into El Rincon tonight to make arrangements for tomorrow, I've seen the Section 82 Gerry Gow sticker packs ready to go also, they look fantastic and I encourage you to buy those too if you're stopping by tomorrow.

Any indication of sizes at all? ie chest size on a Large? Cheers!

57 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I will measure one this morning and re-post. They're standard fit but purely on eyeballing they look a touch small (or at least the small looks really small).

20 hours ago, Olé said:

GerryGowTees2.png

GerryGowTees1.png

Great stuff Ole. They look fantastic. 

A brilliant way to honour the great man and raise some money for a deserving charity

21 hours ago, Olé said:

GerryGowTees2.png

GerryGowTees1.png

Absolutely brilliant Ole'... Glad you incorporated Gerry Gow below Gow as suggested. Can you possibly reserve me the following sizes:-

M x 1

L x 1

XL x 2

child aged 12 x 1

child aged 9 x 1

I can pay u cash or card or paypal... Back in UK for 14 days from wed next week. 

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

Absolutely brilliant Ole'... Glad you incorporated Gerry Gow below Gow as suggested. Can you possibly reserve me the following sizes:-

Hello mate, I'll make sure to get those for you from the second print run next week and give to you at Brighton (H) or mail wherever you need them. Not sure I will have child sizes but smalls are pretty small. Sorry to hear about your dad, went through same 5 years ago. It takes a while but it does get easier!  

3 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

L is chest size 42" (measured). M is chest size 38" (measured). Guess it goes in 4" increments.

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

M x 1

L x 1

XL x 2

child aged 12 x 1

child aged 9 x 1

I can pay u cash or card or paypal... Back in UK for 14 days from wed next week. 

Blimey at this rate our Gerry will be rivalling Che Guevara in the Cuban Tee-Shirt stakes..  are you trying start a revolution Havana ?

Castro will be keeping an eye on you and yours H.

(great effort by O'le and everyone in honouring GG's life & memory -  he's still here, there & everywhere!)

Archived