IGNORED

Gerry Gow T-Shirts - £10 - Profit to Charity

Olé

On 22 October 2016 at 14:51, Olé said:

Sold all 50 bar a couple of smalls (which I relabelled "Pro Fit" like the City shop but to no avail). Fantastic response, got to El Rincon at 12.15 and 3 or 4 people already waiting, sold most by 1.30. What a legend Gerry Gow must have been. Raised nearly £200 for charity today.

Have orders for 60-70 more that will go in Monday and be done by end of the week, which should get us to the £500 number for charity. If you still want one please order online (link further up this thread) or PM me and will add to Monday's print  run and send out in a week or bring to Brighton game. 

Thank you everyone and let's give Gerry Gow a send off to remember now!

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Sixteen of us staying at IBIS Bristol Center for the Brighton game. Most would go for a t-shirt in sizes S to XL. Most on M & L I reckon. Can something be arranged?

I don't think I'll have enough Tommy but I will work out what I'll have left on Sunday and let you know. There has been another run of online orders today, so every time I think I will have lots spare, the stock goes again. I may just have enough if I close off to anymore online orders - will let you know. 

Should fit us well as we are supposed to sing from a balcony at 4.10

TOTALT 19142 INLÄGG. JUST NU 1 INLOGGADE.
1840.gifNamn: Leidulv 
Sänt: 2016-10-28 07:59
Melding fra Norska Regjering :

Det er inta farlig at synga på Asthon Gate...

ViSEIERarrow-10x10.png så her:
Lørdag 5.11
klokkan 4.10 pm Bristol Time
Be outside South Stand, entrance S23
så kommer Norska Avdeling og hentar Sverige, så kan det kanskje ordna seg med en VIP-entry,

snakkas om 7 dager

1 Tumme uppCitera

Sorry for bumping this thread, but just want to confirm belatedly that the total profit raised by everyone who bought a shirt (in the end 149 - I have 1 x small left!) was £618.50. Thank you to everyone for contributing especially those who purchased from far flung places overseas. 

@Dollymarie tells me that the family of Gerry Gow want to setup a fund in his name and I believe the BCST are helping arrange. Once it's up and running I will transfer this money into the collection, hopefully this is a great sum to start it off. Thanks again to everyone who contributed!

GerryGowTees-RaisedAmount.png

7 hours ago, aa_bcfc said:

Brilliant effort with the t shirts.

Big favourite of mine is this 'old school' effort of yester year. 

Seen better days but has pride of place at the bottom of my t shirt drawer. IMG_2298.JPG

Me too. Cept mine isn't at the bottom of me tshirt drawer. Wtf, aa_bcfc?!!! Even if yyr not wearing it, have it either at the top, or, better still, framed and up and on the wall!

1 hour ago, EnclosureSurge said:

Me too. Cept mine isn't at the bottom of me tshirt drawer. Wtf, aa_bcfc?!!! Even if yyr not wearing it, have it either at the top, or, better still, framed and up and on the wall!

Take your point but kept safe and sound at the bottom of the drawer. 

Not in good enough nick due to me wearing it too much back along to be framed and up on the wall. 

Archived