IGNORED

The internet

Barrs Court Red

11 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Not seen an outage like that for quite some time.. I see the Russians already getting the blame :yawn:

Hmmm, Putin's bloody armada through the English Channel yesterday... who knows eh?

(there's nothin' like a good conspiracy theory opportunity ... or is there? ) .. on the other hand 'frigate' its probably nothing :) 

1 hour ago, bend it like brian said:

me too...as a matter of interest how long dose it take for the built in you-tube app to load ????:grr:

Defo something odd with YouTube. Pauses for about 20 seconds before videos roll 

1 hour ago, bend it like brian said:

me too...as a matter of interest how long dose it take for the built in you-tube app to load ????:grr:

Defo something odd with YouTube. Pauses for about 20 seconds before videos roll 

20 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

My Virgin media internet and TiVo box is generally shite...looking to get out .

11 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Aaaaaaaaaaages....even on catch up if you try and load BBC iPlayer you can pretty much go and have a shower and a three course meal the time it takes ...

i thought my box was up the creek but its pretty much how yours is ...so is it the box ...or the superfast broadband??? iam just out of contract and theve offered it to me for £95.00 pm....think they'll be kissing the shit shute :tv_horror::tv_horror: 

6 minutes ago, bend it like brian said:

i thought my box was up the creek but its pretty much how yours is ...so is it the box ...or the superfast broadband??? iam just out of contract and theve offered it to me for £95.00 pm....think they'll be kissing the shit shute :tv_horror::tv_horror: 

Not sure what it is...I've tried a reboot etc and no difference so I'm thinking it's their internet as oppposed to the box ...very frustrating and I'm paying £103 PM for the shite...I'll be looking to change ...and it won't be with BT ...bad experience in the past with them.

Archived