IGNORED

Let's Get It Going Today

Not that you would have seen, but in other posts I'm been quite pragmatic about our results in relation to where I think we'll finish. 

Keeping in the same frame of mind, I really hope the team does a job today and gets it going again. 

No excuses, just everyone on their game and delivering

Yoooouuuuuuuu reeeeeeeeeeeeds !

The International break has done us no favours, another one soon isn't there?

Cardiff we just seemed off the pace, if we had performed anywhere near where we had been previously we'd have won at a canter , even with Colin coming in. I didn't go to QPR , but it sounded similar. One thing is Tomlin has started to tick, little touches, passes etc, becoming his influential old self. Now if we can get a settled team , fully fit and buzzing who knows how far we can go.

I would like to see .....

Smith start , either today or Tuesday.

Lucic start against Hull , FF has done OK but I like ROD's physical presence and Lucic could be the future

Joe being used further forward , and SG get a deserved run at FB

Mathews making the RB spot his own

The midfield really step up when it comes to goals.

Not much to ask I think.  :city:  

It's a great opportunity to get back to winning ways after 2 performances at grounds we always seem to struggle at. 

Agree that it would be great to see Smith back, I think we'll realise how much we've missed him when he's back. His energy and ability to protect the back four are a huge asset to us. 

Let's get behind the lads and roar them to 3 points. COYR. 

1 hour ago, Jacki said:

It's a great opportunity to get back to winning ways after 2 performances at grounds we always seem to struggle at. 

Agree that it would be great to see Smith back, I think we'll realise how much we've missed him when he's back. His energy and ability to protect the back four are a huge asset to us. 

Let's get behind the lads and roar them to 3 points. COYR. 

Agreed, Smith's been out so long I think a few people have forgotten how good he is. If fit, he's the first name on my team sheet - and I also think we're more likely to keep a clean sheet with him in the side.

31 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Agreed, Smith's been out so long I think a few people have forgotten how good he is. If fit, he's the first name on my team sheet - and I also think we're more likely to keep a clean sheet with him in the side.

Smith starting today!

Team looks well balanced so hoping that we will give it to Blackburn big time today

fancy us for 3-0 today and a fitting to Gerry Gow

Archived