IGNORED

What a ball...

Vincent Vega

If Tomlin tracked back, tackled constantly and ran all over the pitch he would be in the Premiership, ultimately it was his vision that won us the game, whether the defender was at fault is irrelevant, no-one else in the team would of seen that pass to Wilbraham, I can see Tomlin being the "fall guy" for some fans if and when we go on a bad run, not sure how he'd react to that 

15 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Can't agree RR, he was good/ok, but as I alluded to on another thread especially in and around the centre of the pitch and especially in the 2nd half he gave away possession very casually at times, but I have to say in and around the box he is a completely different animal, he comes alive.

That criticism could be levelled at a number of players , the team miss placed loads of passed handing over possession continually. We've had spells like that before, they'll sort it but if anyone expects Tomlin to turn into Gerry Gow and chase harry and win tackles, you will be waiting a long time. If you think we wouldn't miss him I'd have a look at the game he was suspended, massive hole midfield and no link to the forwards.

I have to say , while talking midfield , how fit is Oneil . The man was awesome yesterday, chasing everything up to the 95th minute and no little skill. Korey being back will make a difference and I think when they're all fit we will see a good balance.

Archived