IGNORED

Social media

Red Army 75

32 minutes ago, Griffin said:

It's just what they enjoy to do

Well yes, but football is an active spectator sport. It's not cheap either so seems a bit of a waste. 

I used to like it when the signal was much worse at AG as it removes the temptation of looking at my phone! 

I understand if people are tracking other results or a bet or something.. but if it's just inane browsing on Twitter or Facebook during the match what's the point of going? 

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Well yes, but football is an active spectator sport. It's not cheap either so seems a bit of a waste. 

I used to like it when the signal was much worse at AG as it removes the temptation of looking at my phone! 

I understand if people are tracking other results or a bet or something.. but if it's just inane browsing on Twitter or Facebook during the match what's the point of going? 

Don't know, don't do it myself, but if people that pay want to do that then so be it

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

You can see the point though can't you, of course people can do what they like but it's a bit of a shame if you spend all that money and aren't totally present in the moment.

Yeah I see the point completely, I actually despise it. But just like we done things when we were younger that the older people said was silly/stupid etc, they're now doing the same. Although I personally dislike it I can see both points so I just try to let them get on with it.

5 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Yeah I see the point completely, I actually despise it. But just like we done things when we were younger that the older people said was silly/stupid etc, they're now doing the same. Although I personally dislike it I can see both points so I just try to let them get on with it.

It's not that it's 'silly' or 'stupid' - just seems a bit of a waste. It's not even just young people who are guilty of it. It's across the spectrum.

Last part sounds like a 40 year old but I thought you were about 20 yourself? :blink:

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's not that it's 'silly' or 'stupid' - just seems a bit of a waste. It's not even just young people who are guilty of it. It's across the spectrum.

Last part sounds like a 40 year old but I thought you were about 20 yourself? :blink:

Yeah I'm only 21 :pray: 

I've only seen 10-16ish year olds doing it which is what I meant when I was talking as if I'm more like 51. I equally don't understand why adults do it but each to their own ay

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Obviously we are all on it and it's good. Watching the game today it wasn't the best but you still watch . That's y we pay the money right. But what irritated me today was the amount of people who just sit there on their phones 

Ffs lets be entertained then. Don't gloss over the fact that today was poor. We can't be entertaining every game I get that. Three points is good though 

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Obviously we are all on it and it's good. Watching the game today it wasn't the best but you still watch . That's y we pay the money right. But what irritated me today was the amount of people who just sit there on their phones 

Texting exiles updates. I'm often keeping mates informed if they couldn't make it 

Archived