IGNORED

Perspective

Unan

3 hours ago, Griffin said:

We're Bristol City, we're in the play off spaces.. why is there still so much moaning..

You are a "young person" I believe so you will be aware that things like this and twitter and so on tend to be awash with negativity, vitriol, abuse, morons, etc etc. At the game itself, there were a few mild groans at one or two misplaced passes but otherwise a very docile and uncomplaining crowd, I thought. 

When we were in the 1st division in the 70s, there was loads of moaning back then too. Loads of it. Poor old AD! This is why LJ wants us in the Europa League, and quickly

10 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

You are a "young person" I believe so you will be aware that things like this and twitter and so on tend to be awash with negativity, vitriol, abuse, morons, etc etc. At the game itself, there were a few mild groans at one or two misplaced passes but otherwise a very docile and uncomplaining crowd, I thought. 

When we were in the 1st division in the 70s, there was loads of moaning back then too. Loads of it. Poor old AD! This is why LJ wants us in the Europa League, and quickly

The ' Europa ' League ? Stuff that Thursday night games against clubs we've never heard of making the team tired for Saturday.

It has to be the Champions League or I'm going to boo .

I take the OP's point but , although I'm just going with the flow of the season I can see why a few may be disappointed recently.

We set high standards at the outset, exciting attacking football, loads of shots and possession and a fair few goals. Then since the last International break we've not been great, or as good as we were. Yesterday there were a lot of bad , miss placed passes which always lead to sighs , because they were compact and looked solid , even possibly deserved a draw the crowd was tense. While I've not heard the moaning as such, I have heard, and expressed my self , disappointment in our quality of late.

We will probably hit form and look really good just in time to go to the next break for a pointless England game.  Perspective is a point of view,  so in my point of view we have not been great lately (not a moan), we are ahead of expectations but not where we maybe could have been looking at the last tree games before we played them, all would have been thought winnable . We are in a good position but with a tough run of games, we need to be better that's undeniable , if you want to hear moaning revisit this thread if we lose the coming away games and just get a draw in the home game ;)

Considering the view was, 17,000 average gate and happy with mid table, we should be chuffed that we're averaging 20,000 and in the Play-offs!! Not to mention wins vs two ex European Champions and an ex Premier League winner!! 

We're living the dream, aren't we?!? Well, I'm chuffed to bits. 

Archived