IGNORED

Most important thing about today's game

Wolf Island

Good to see him out there today. Didn't think he was amazing but has barely played. Still prefer Bobby in that spot but Korey may be better in that role for the away games or better teams. Imagine he'll play some games in GON spot as well. It's good to have him back as it means the loss of Bobby wasn't as big a deal today as it would've been. 

59 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Good to see him out there today. Didn't think he was amazing but has barely played. Still prefer Bobby in that spot but Korey may be better in that role for the away games or better teams. Imagine he'll play some games in GON spot as well. It's good to have him back as it means the loss of Bobby wasn't as big a deal today as it would've been. 

He's only played a couple of under 21 games since his injury, so today performance was very good and he will only get better.

3 hours ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Korey back in the team. Him and Gary O'Neil are gonna form an immense partnership. 

Well they can only get better...because today they offered very little going forward. I thought we missed Packs distribution...In saying that, the options available today, for a pass, were the worst I've seen in a long time. I thought Riga Mortis might have been a new Icelandic signing today...apparently not....just an awful virus that spread across the whole team ;-)

I thought we lacked anyone from midfield getting past the ball today, KS and G'ON are similar players in my view. Bobby Reid gives us more of an attacking option, especially for home games where the oppo sit in.

KS and G'ON maybe the perfect pairing away from home, but not at home, that's just my opinion though!

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

I thought we lacked anyone from midfield getting past the ball today, KS and G'ON are similar players in my view. Bobby Reid gives us more of an attacking option, especially for home games where the oppo sit in.

KS and G'ON maybe the perfect pairing away from home, but not at home, that's just my opinion though!

Completely agree with you Bill,  we had no one driving forward from cm to link up the play and so when Tomlin got the ball he was either too deep or had no support.  Bobby plays those early passes which are sometimes risky but also lead to counters and stretches teams. I thought LJ might if brought In on Earlier and played him in a similar role Bobby plays in.  

Today was way   too many square balls and passes back to Fielding especially first half.  

Archived