IGNORED

Next 4 games

old_eastender

For me the next 4 games will define how our season is likely to go. Barnsley, Birmingham & Reading would all see themselves as play-off contenders and Brighton are likely to finish in top 4 I 'd say. Pick up more than 6 points from those 4 games and we would show ourselves as genuine play-off contenders, not going to be easy though!

2 hours ago, Red Exile said:

Three really tough away matches and a home fixture against a side very unlucky not to already be in the Prem. Agreed, it's a touch run. 6 points would be an excellent return but there's still a long way to go even if we fail to get them.

Every single game in the Championship is tough .

There are no givens and fine margins dictate success or failure .

Even if a team turns up and plays fantastically well a quick ball over the top on the counter can clinch it .

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 18:13, old_eastender said:

For me the next 4 games will define how our season is likely to go. Barnsley, Birmingham & Reading would all see themselves as play-off contenders and Brighton are likely to finish in top 4 I 'd say. Pick up more than 6 points from those 4 games and we would show ourselves as genuine play-off contenders, not going to be easy though!

Well it's not going well is it...

Archived