IGNORED

Cotts to take over at MK Dons ?

Ashtonwurzel

2 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

I wonder if Cott's has a bad reputation in the game? Outside of Cheltenham fans and us, he's pretty much loathed by the fans of his ex clubs. As much as I despise MK Dons and what they stand for, given a free hand there, is back him to get them back to the Championship. 

I must admit, I`m beginning to wonder if he is seen as `damaged goods` now. I can`t see any other reason why he hasn`t got a half decent job by now if it`s not that.

This might do down like a lead balloon, but I've had a sneaky suspicion for a while that he's waiting for the Rovers job (after Dopey has gone).

I base this on 3 factors:

- He still remains in the area, so is keeping himself local (could well be he just loves Bristol).

- He might have a bitterness towards City, based on the way he feels he was treated in the damaging Summer window, and his subsequent sacking

(evidenced by his poor show after the Cardiff game).

- SC may feel that trying to bring success to Rovers would be a fantastic way of gaining some form of revenge against the powers that be over here.

I hope I'm a million miles off, but until SC gets a new job, this remains a grim possibility for me.

Really thought he'd have another gaffer's job by now....

3 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

This might do down like a lead balloon, but I've had a sneaky suspicion for a while that he's waiting for the Rovers job (after Dopey has gone).

I base this on 3 factors:

- He still remains in the area, so is keeping himself local (could well be he just loves Bristol).

- He might have a bitterness towards City, based on the way he feels he was treated in the damaging Summer window, and his subsequent sacking

(evidenced by his poor show after the Cardiff game).

- SC may feel that trying to bring success to Rovers would be a fantastic way of gaining some form of revenge against the powers that be over here.

I hope I'm a million miles off, but until SC gets a new job, this remains a grim possibility for me.

Really thought he'd have another gaffer's job by now....

That's some theory.  No one and I mean no one waits around for the Rovers job :rofl2br:

Archived