IGNORED

FYI London Based Reds

BCFC Jimmer

We are not in our usual spot of Philomena's, Covent garden for the TV game on Saturday.  We will be down the road in Ye Old White Horse instead - 2 St Clement's Ln, Westminster, London WC2A 2HA

All welcome!

We had over 30 of us in Philomenas for the Cardiff game!

You reds.

3 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

No probs, I was struggling to find a pub showing it as Chelsea v Everton seems to be taking priority, so I think I'll pop down.

No worries. There will be plenty of good lads down there.

19 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

Cheers Collis - thanks for thinking of me. I am though uncertain at the moment as I could be attending a bonfire event with the family.

Cool mate. Catch you another time.

On 11/3/2016 at 13:19, Collis1 said:

We are not in our usual spot of Philomena's, Covent garden for the TV game on Saturday.  We will be down the road in Ye Old White Horse instead - 2 St Clement's Ln, Westminster, London WC2A 2HA

All welcome!

We had over 30 of us in Philomenas for the Cardiff game!

You reds.

Great there's some sort of organisation for London based City fans to meet up socially, but London really isn't that far away.

I once had to work in London for a 6 month period, I don't think I missed one home game.

With those sort of numbers couldn't you get together and organise regular transport to Ashton Gate? 

2 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Great there's some sort of organisation for London based City fans to meet up socially, but London really isn't that far away.

I once had to work in London for a 6 month period, I don't think I missed one home game.

With those sort of numbers couldn't you get together and organise regular transport to Ashton Gate? 

Plonker.

1 minute ago, Collis1 said:

Yet to confirm the venue - I will let people know.  We might have to go somewhere else because Philomenas will be rammed (St Paddy's).

I did think that, though they have said they won't be charging entry, which a lot of central pubs do

1 hour ago, bcfcshorey said:

I did think that, though they have said they won't be charging entry, which a lot of central pubs do

Yeah. The main problem is they can't put the sound on for us. I am assuming they will be blasting out some generic Irish anthems.

Archived