IGNORED

Minutes Silence

Bristol Rob

11 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Or the start of it, interrupted by Brighton fans.

Any particular reason, or was it just them being sweary twunts?

Not just Brighton fans unfortunatley.

2 blokes in front of me in the Dolman shouted "shut up"  as it happened.

Maybe the sentiment was right, but the timing was ******* awful, and I told one of them at half time.

No suprise that he looked at me as if I was an alien!!

My 13 y/o had to miss the game today as she was away with school on the battlefields tour.  They went into the actual trenches and she said they were muddy, stinky and full of rats.  She learned that this was just like they were 100 years ago. What a sacrifice they paid for us.  Just one minute was all that was asked for.  It was clearly announced even allowing for the iffy tannoy, and the troops leading the teams out also gave a fairly big clue.

31 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Not just Brighton fans unfortunatley.

2 blokes in front of me in the Dolman shouted "shut up"  as it happened.

Maybe the sentiment was right, but the timing was ******* awful, and I told one of them at half time.

No suprise that he looked at me as if I was an alien!!

And what a pair of belters they were! Talk about sharing a brain cell

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

From the south stand it sounded like it was coming from the City end of the Atyeo. What actually happened?

I thought it sounded like it was coming from that little gathering of Brighton fans beside of the segregation at the top.

Went on for a few seconds, ended with a very loud "**** OFF" or something.

Ridiculous really.

21 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I thought it sounded like it was coming from that little gathering of Brighton fans beside of the segregation at the top.

Went on for a few seconds, ended with a very loud "**** OFF" or something.

Ridiculous really.

Probably the same group of pissed up Brighton fans giving it large in the TF Garden and then walked down past the Spanish bar singing Bristol's a shithole. Way to empty a bar quicker than smashing the fire alarm :facepalm:

Was there any police presence today? Some days it seems totally OTT and then today we had none..

5 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Probably the same group of pissed up Brighton fans giving it large in the TF Garden and then walked down past the Spanish bar singing Bristol's a shithole. Way to empty a bar quicker than smashing the fire alarm :facepalm:

Was there any police presence today? Some days it seems totally OTT and then today we had none..

Didn't see any, some games are like that

Same with Bolton away a few years ago, and it all kicked off

Archived