IGNORED

Korey Smith right back?

Super Scotty Murray

Korey Smith has played the right back position before in his career, and I am pretty sure Lee Johnson said he was the best right back in League One when he played there a few years ago. If he is not getting into the team in centre midfield then I think it would be worth a go as Little continues to be a liability defensively and I am not sure what to say about sicknote Matthews! 

What are your thoughts on this?

IIRC, Johnson said Smith played RB once and only because Oldham had no other options. Johnson was asked about who will play RB and said 'Koreys played there once when we were at Oldham' (or something along those lines).

That's it isn't it? I don't believe he's ever been trained for it or would be confident there.

Everyone has seem to have gone way left with one stray comment to steady a few nerves in a pre match press conference.

Playing Korey at right back might not be a bad shout

Korey is arguably the best player in our squad and i would like to see him starting.....ideally i would play him centre mid but if Matthews is still awol i would play him right back.

Not sure whats happened to Bryan this season he has been very disappointing so Golbourne should start left back.

Archived