IGNORED

ex City Manager Tony Pulis ordered to pay £3.7 million pounds

Never to the dark side

On 29/11/2016 at 19:29, BS3City said:

On the whole I find this forum well balanced, where you can usually find decent comments both for and against any particular comment or point of view, whatever the topic. However it's quite telling that throughout this thread I don't believe there has been one single comment in defence of the man. Says it all then really - a slimy piece of sh#t who has got exactly what he deserves. I'm genuinely glad that so many people have got such a great sense of satisfaction...

Well in his defence, he's nicer than Colin.

15 hours ago, Crackers Corner said:

Didn't pullis state that he hated managing us when he left?

There was definitely an interview within a year of leaving, probably with Simon Parkinson of the then EP, where he made up a lot of deliberately incendiary remarks about it all being our fault and no one in the club gave him a chance. It was the sort of provocative "I'll get the last word" '**** you' that made you wonder if he was seriously ready to set foot in Bristol again. Doubt there is a copy of this anywhere.

Regarding the other posts about his tenure and Lindsay Parsons, besides it being comfortably the worst period I have ever watched (and I saw all of Osman's home games) having "reported" on it, the comments he made, and which were repeated like some sort of "INSERT EXCUSE HERE" after every week of dross, were specifically that "ME AND LINDSAY ARE WORKIN SERIOUSLY 'AAARD" and some routine the two of these clowns used to do about Bristol City being a sinking boat and they were having to "BAIL AND BAIL TO GET THE WATER OUT" which sounded exciting but missed the bit when they kept pulling fat lower league has beens aboard their sinking ship while only bailing out large amounts of our money, mainly to Chesterfield, and possibly* their own bank accounts. *Allegedly.

On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 01:21, Nibor said:

If anybody ever doubted Pulis was a lying, conniving scumbag then here's the final bit of proof you need.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/28/tony-pulis-crystal-palace-appeal

He'll surely be lucky to find employment after WBA after this latest saga. WBA's lawyers must already be pouring over his contract and keeping close tabs on the little rat...

On 28/11/2016 at 18:34, Offside said:

With Pulis as manager City were absolutely dire and he clearly had little affection for our club. I felt absolutely elated when he buggered off. In the first game after he left at Bournemouth there was a party atmosphere in the away end (and the pub beforehand) - fond memories of that day.

What a great day that was. Atmosphere in the away end was nuts. I remember Thorpe going mental when he scored.

Bumping into a Pompey fan after, hearing they had lost and Akinbiyi had scored put icing and a cherry on top.

Archived