IGNORED

ex City Manager Tony Pulis ordered to pay £3.7 million pounds

Never to the dark side

7 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Was too young at the time so don't to this day understand why he is hated. He had a fall out with gills chairmen scally as well.

Is it because he spent a lot of money and we regressed even further?

1) he's ex gas 2) he made us play shit football 3) he walked out after agitating for a move to Pompey after only 6 months (the episode at palace in the news today sounds very similar) 

12 minutes ago, TinMan's left peg said:

1) he's ex gas 2) he made us play shit football 3) he walked out after agitating for a move to Pompey after only 6 months (the episode at palace in the news today sounds very similar) 

Hes ex gas!?! Thats enough for me what a ****.

Cant deny he did an amazing job at stoke though!

47 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Was too young at the time so don't to this day understand why he is hated. He had a fall out with gills chairmen scally as well.

Is it because he spent a lot of money and we regressed even further?

In July 1999, Tony Pulis was appointed manager. He had led Gillingham to the playoff final only two months before, but had then been sacked for “Gross Misconduct”. Oddly enough City then had to pay compensation to Gillingham.

32 minutes ago, redcityman said:

A see you next tuesday of the highest order, if anyone thinks O'driscolls' or Mcinness's football was awful you aint seen anything unless you saw the dismal football Pulis served up, wouldn't surprise me if Pulis has more fiddles than the London Philimonic Orchestra.

Can't say I remember much of his time with us, He couldn't of been any worse than Osman could he?

6 minutes ago, harrys said:

Can't say I remember much of his time with us, He couldn't of been any worse than Osman could he?

With Pulis as manager City were absolutely dire and he clearly had little affection for our club. I felt absolutely elated when he buggered off. In the first game after he left at Bournemouth there was a party atmosphere in the away end (and the pub beforehand) - fond memories of that day.

Archived