IGNORED

Loose Tomorrow

Redmycolour

Hopefully the lad/lads upfront will be letting loose with a few spectacular shots and one or two goals, a Tomlin special would be nice.

We'll be keeping it tight in midfield, and very tight in defence so whatever we loose tomorrow it should be shots on target... 

Fingers crossed for decent refereeing that doesn't necessitate LJ loosing it on the sidelines.

Win or lose its important but it won't be the end of the World this early in the season.  A point or three would be great though, and as soon as we get back to winning ways and performances the better... lets make Christmas a happy period at The Gate.

51 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Hopefully the lad/lads upfront will be letting loose with a few spectacular shots and one or two goals, a Tomlin special would be nice.

We'll be keeping it tight in midfield, and very tight in defence so whatever we loose tomorrow it should be shots on target... 

Fingers crossed for decent refereeing that doesn't necessitate LJ loosing it on the sidelines.

Win or lose its important but it won't be the end of the World this early in the season.  A point or three would be great though, and as soon as we get back to winning ways and performances the better... lets make Christmas a happy period at The Gate.

Loose Christmas?

2 hours ago, Super said:

Loose women was good today.

It was on in the gym when I went there at lunchtime (with subtitles).  When I was on the cross trainer, Rick Astley committed the ultimate faux pas - referred to the programme as the One Show.  I immediately liked him a lot more than I did previously.

I'd go further.  If we loose tomorrow, not only should LJ be sacked, but the back three should commit ritual suicide in the centre circle, the rest of the squad should retire from the game permanently, the ground should be demolished and replaced with a low cost housing estate, and Marina Dolman should be forced to walk barefoot to College Green where she will be burnt at the stake.  At the least.

9 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I'd go further.  If we loose tomorrow, not only should LJ be sacked, but the back three should commit ritual suicide in the centre circle, the rest of the squad should retire from the game permanently, the ground should be demolished and replaced with a low cost housing estate, and Marina Dolman should be forced to walk barefoot to College Green where she will be burnt at the stake.  At the least.

Harsh but fair.

24 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Agreed.

Archived