IGNORED

Bent Banani

BigTone

4 hours ago, BigTone said:

The person wearing it ?

Erm, yeah that's what I meant Tone, (no offence, didn't realise you actually own and wear them, they're actually lovely, very nice indeed.. :liar:and look very smart)

To be honest though Tone, I can't believe you've abandoned the good old Bent Sherman's and Bentus's .. hope you still have your BS3 vest. (circa early 70's)

(ps .. assume those floral monstrosities are expensive.... so for anyone else going through a mid-life crisis who doesn't have deep pockets ... Amazon have loads of imperfect  ones ( or 'flawed' as they call 'em ) from about £10 -£15 .... you could call 'em Benter Banani's I guess.

45 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Erm, yeah that's what I meant Tone, (no offence, didn't realise you actually own and wear them, they're actually lovely, very nice indeed.. :liar:and look very smart)

To be honest though Tone, I can't believe you've abandoned the good old Bent Sherman's and Bentus's .. hope you still have your BS3 vest. (circa early 70's)

(ps .. assume those floral monstrosities are expensive.... so for anyone else going through a mid-life crisis who doesn't have deep pockets ... Amazon have loads of imperfect  ones ( or 'flawed' as they call 'em ) from about £10 -£15 .... you could call 'em Benter Banani's I guess.

about £25 - £28 each.  As for the BS3 vest it would be a tad tight on me these days.

Picked this little beauty up on their own website on a special offer for all of £13. Thought it would look cool under my Crombie !

Guyana_(1)S.jpg

7 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Other way around, he buys my hand me downs

But that's been his wardrobe since the 1980's ;-)

That would mean you've been wearing that get up since the 1970's although you've only just bought them. :P

Should we now be calling you BigTimmy?   :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

That would mean you've been wearing that get up since the 1970's although you've only just bought them. :P

Being an Old Fart this has been my style for many a year especially the 70's. The Bent Banani's are just a new brand I fell across and felt the need to share in order to brighten up Ashton Gate on matchdays.

On 11/12/2016 at 17:49, BigTone said:

Every wardrobe should have one. I have several.

Every shirt unique

BBUniqueFSAug154S.jpg

Are they unique because when one is made everyone agrees it is so dreadful that they should never make another one ? 

This one looks like a white cotton shirt that I forgot I 'd left in the cowshed which  went all mouldy.

Archived