IGNORED

Swansea manager GONE

Never to the dark side

Felt bad for the bloke tbh. Was always going to fail, the media and fans didn't warm to him at all because of his American accent. 

Swansea owners have sacked and sacked since they have been in the Prem maybe they should just count themselves lucky that they are where they are and not bottom of League 2 at the Vetch Field.

4 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Isn't that exactly what we are?

In just over 12 months they've had Monk, Curtis, the Italian gent who's name I forget, and now Bradley - and that is with no one in post now.

We had SC, Pembo and LJ, so I'd suggest not the same frequency.

Plus; other than Coppel's walk-away, I think we've given most managers longer than 85 days.

Granted; some on here would like to see us swing the axe again now, so maybe some have the stomach for that approach - not me.

34 minutes ago, just like watching brazil said:

If this year couldn't get any worse, goodbye bobcat bob.the two mikes on talksport will never be the same.also you guys should listen to the first hour of their show today for the mick take on holloway

love listening to the other mike ripping the piss out of parry......good doubleact

2 hours ago, BA14 RED said:

Felt bad for the bloke tbh. Was always going to fail, the media and fans didn't warm to him at all because of his American accent. 

Swansea owners have sacked and sacked since they have been in the Prem maybe they should just count themselves lucky that they are where they are and not bottom of League 2 at the Vetch Field.

Funny isn't it. Seems we're happy to sit here and criticise Swansea for an apparent "sacking culture" after getting rid succession of managers who have all struggled for a relatively limited period of time. And yet at the same time the knives are out for our own manager for a similarly short period of struggle.

It's almost as if we lament the lack of patience shown by other clubs, but we're not willing to show that same patience ourselves.

2 hours ago, BA14 RED said:

And another thing - what club ever "counted themselves lucky they are where they are". Swansea are in the relegation zone so their Premier League status is at stake. You expect them just to accept that, or fight to preserve it?

Archived