IGNORED

Will city be relegated?

brizzlelou

Will City be relegated?  

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No. We are currently on a shocking run which will soon come to an end.

Rotherham are gone already in my eyes. There are a whole host of clubs beneath us who will also need to have a big turn in form as well as us. 

We should spend fairly well in this window and should finish around where we are currently.

I think we are going down , in free fall and lee doesn't know what to do , best team not known yet , his own signings he doesn't play , people saying there are worse teams below us we're  thinking the same when we went to Huddersfield who hadn't won in 5 , wolves no home win in 3 months , a dire Ipswich away ,

There is so very little between many teams in this division, and small margins can make all the difference.

All our current momentum is downwards and the longer that continues the greater the danger we are in. Teams below us have tended to be there from early in the season and you can usually expect an uplift in form and results from a few of them. WE desperately need to get some results soon or we will be dragged right into the relegation fight and as we will be going backwards I would be genuinely worried.

Possible that the Club has already begun to make plans for regrouping in the lower division.  Certainly they will need to draw up two lists of targets for the next window in the summer,starting now.  

And, of course, present window's plans have now in all likelihood gone up in smoke

46 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

No.  But not getting relegated will be claimed as some kind of success and shows that Johnson is the 'man'. 

Where did you get that from? if he hasn't progressed from where we were last season in terms of position then it would be deemed a failure.

Haven't seen anyone post that he would be the 'man' if he saves us from relegation...

14 minutes ago, Nube Rojo said:

would love to be as positive as some but bottom of the Form league and not a single improvement I can think of, can't see any other way than down!

Very negative opinion . We are losing by small margins. No team is battering us. If we recruit well in January we will pick up enough points and stay in the division.

Lee Johnson is a very intelligent manager but is going through a sticky patch. He is young and learning his trade. Hopefully this will make him stronger as a manager and then onwards and upwards.

26 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Possible that the Club has already begun to make plans for regrouping in the lower division.  Certainly they will need to draw up two lists of targets for the next window in the summer,starting now.  

I very much doubt that transfer targets are focussed on who might be good to get us back up.  If LJ went to MA/SL with a second list focussed on a League One campaign in 17/18, he might as well put his head in the guillotine there and then.  I don't think SL would even bother putting a bucket down, he'd volley the decapitated head straight down Marina Dolman Way :-)

And, of course, present window's plans have now in all likelihood gone up in smoke

I'm sure the only way two lists will be presented are if one is for the future and the other is those who will make an immediate impact.  I don't suspect the lists have altered much, just might need to bring in more of the immediate impact list.

1 hour ago, GJS said:

Very negative opinion . We are losing by small margins. No team is battering us. If we recruit well in January we will pick up enough points and stay in the division.

Lee Johnson is a very intelligent manager but is going through a sticky patch. He is young and learning his trade. Hopefully this will make him stronger as a manager and then onwards and upwards.

I would call it a "realistic opinion", everyone expects LJ to make mistakes but he doesn't seem to be learning from them - like I said, what signs of improvement are there? I haven't seen any

Archived