IGNORED

Milan Djuric - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED

bcfcchris2016

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:
FOOTBALL

Milan Djuric transferred from Cesena to Bristol City

With the departure of the Bosnian is needed now for the arrival of a new striker

Last update: January 3, 2017

Milan Djuric in action

Milan Djuric in action

3 min

•  
  •  
  •  

Cesena January 3, 2017 - Today we officially open the market and Milan Djuric is now to greetings: the Bosnian striker, in his best season in his career (6 goals in 19 games), had refused China and in the coming hours, as it bounces from ' England will be expected for medical examinations to formalize his move outright at Bristol City , Championship clubs (our series B).

So you are going to cut the mighty bond that has united the striker to Juventus, it started in the nursery, continued with the debut in Serie B in 2007-2008, with some brackets away from Romagna, with Buffon in goal, with the boos of 'beginning of last season were then converted into constant applause. The sale of Djuric, that with the new club (in Bristol City plays among other things also the former Magnusson) may already debut Saturday in the FA Cup, will bring in Juventus crates around 1.5 million pounds , or around one million and 700 thousand euro.

And with the departure of the Bosnian, therefore it becomes necessary to the arrival of a new striker. It remains alive the idea Marcello Trotta in Crotone that was not integrated: it should return to base house Sassuolo and the player would then be available to go down to Serie B to play. With the club neroverde among other things, is preparing a deal that would cover the passage of some young Bianconeri in Emilia to monetize: one of these should be the midfielder Alessandro Ahmetaj (born in 2000), the nursery talent and summer already tried by Juve.

Home Sassuolo Seahorse also looks to Cristian Dell'Orco (left or center-back) that could allow neroverdi starting with the arrival of Moustapha Seck from Rome. Another young nursery at the start: it is the defender Gianni Palmese ('99) directed towards Genoa. About more of Sassuolo, the Emilian club now would not affect much Camillo Ciano, in the role is already full. Cesena keeps alive the track of the return of Alfred Gomis but first must give in Agazzi (Atalanta?), And are always very timely the Aramu names and Paragini (on loan at Chievo) owned by Torino, with the first one that seems more easy to approach. Also Gennaro Gattuso in the list of possible reinforcements for its Pisa has also included Antonio Cinelli.

Finally, the team will return to work Monday, January 9 , during the rest period for the players was given a program to be respected and the recovery, also according to individual conditions, it decides how to set good preparation.

gm

Receiv

So is he actually a Juve player then? This reads like they`re the ones getting the fee for him.

6 minutes ago, samo II said:

Cheers for the highlights @Luxo Jr.- those were bangin' finishes, regardless of the opposition, and looks to have a lot to his game; fast too it looks like.

I'm pretty excited about this one tbh: dangerous think to be!

These days I always find it useful to look at the YouTube channel of the club we're signing from - better quality footage, match highlights and none of that disgusting music you normally get from football highlight reels.

And yes, looking at all the qualities he seems to have, I can only see poor service stopping him from success here - which I admit is a possibility.

1 hour ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Precisely why I did it, sick of people moaning about signing "basketball players" when they've clearly barely watched a highlight. 

It's quite important that we have a striker that we can rely on next season when we lose Abraham - my opinion is that if Djuric finds his stride quickly here, a young player from the lower league like Bogle would be the perfect foil for him. Having never seen Engvall play, I don't know whether he and Djuric could play together, but maybe.

Guilty as charged on this one....and I'm one that normally does a bit of digging first, although not too much video, as it skews, unless you've got the time to view more than a goals-package.

I think the 3 header hat trick biased my view.

But those YT clips show a player comfy on either foot, skilful and strong.

How big is his nose?  Because if he signs and hits the ground running, I can see Zlatan comments!!!!! (no pressure).

I think you make a good point re next season too.

14 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Seen a couple of his highlights, a lot of his goals comes from crosses. A 6 ft 6 striker is absoloutly pointless if we play Tomlin left wing and Freeman right wing. 

Very,very good in the air-a big man who actually still leaps to head the ball,and timing looks good.

Just wondering about our supply line for him..

Any chance he may be in the squad/play Saturday will see a few more interested in Fleetwood tickets!

12 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:
FOOTBALL

Milan Djuric transferred from Cesena to Bristol City

With the departure of the Bosnian is needed now for the arrival of a new striker

Last update: January 3, 2017

Milan Djuric in action

Milan Djuric in action

3 min

•  
  •  
  •  

Cesena January 3, 2017 - Today we officially open the market and Milan Djuric is now to greetings: the Bosnian striker, in his best season in his career (6 goals in 19 games), had refused China and in the coming hours, as it bounces from ' England will be expected for medical examinations to formalize his move outright at Bristol City , Championship clubs (our series B).

So you are going to cut the mighty bond that has united the striker to Juventus, it started in the nursery, continued with the debut in Serie B in 2007-2008, with some brackets away from Romagna, with Buffon in goal, with the boos of 'beginning of last season were then converted into constant applause. The sale of Djuric, that with the new club (in Bristol City plays among other things also the former Magnusson) may already debut Saturday in the FA Cup, will bring in Juventus crates around 1.5 million pounds , or around one million and 700 thousand euro.

And with the departure of the Bosnian, therefore it becomes necessary to the arrival of a new striker. It remains alive the idea Marcello Trotta in Crotone that was not integrated: it should return to base house Sassuolo and the player would then be available to go down to Serie B to play. With the club neroverde among other things, is preparing a deal that would cover the passage of some young Bianconeri in Emilia to monetize: one of these should be the midfielder Alessandro Ahmetaj (born in 2000), the nursery talent and summer already tried by Juve.

Home Sassuolo Seahorse also looks to Cristian Dell'Orco (left or center-back) that could allow neroverdi starting with the arrival of Moustapha Seck from Rome. Another young nursery at the start: it is the defender Gianni Palmese ('99) directed towards Genoa. About more of Sassuolo, the Emilian club now would not affect much Camillo Ciano, in the role is already full. Cesena keeps alive the track of the return of Alfred Gomis but first must give in Agazzi (Atalanta?), And are always very timely the Aramu names and Paragini (on loan at Chievo) owned by Torino, with the first one that seems more easy to approach. Also Gennaro Gattuso in the list of possible reinforcements for its Pisa has also included Antonio Cinelli.

Finally, the team will return to work Monday, January 9 , during the rest period for the players was given a program to be respected and the recovery, also according to individual conditions, it decides how to set good preparation.

gm

Receiv

We think Stockhausen is bad but these foreign Johnnies can't even string a proper English sentence together.

:disapointed2se:

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Guilty as charged on this one....and I'm one that normally does a bit of digging first, although not too much video, as it skews, unless you've got the time to view more than a goals-package.

I think the 3 header hat trick biased my view.

But those YT clips show a player comfy on either foot, skilful and strong.

How big is his nose?  Because if he signs and hits the ground running, I can see Zlatan comments!!!!! (no pressure).

I think you make a good point re next season too.

Nose size not noted on the OS .

:disapointed2se:

14 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Excited by this one. The likes of Freeman can do their tricks to get themselves in a good crossing position and just float a ball, not necessarily all that precisely into the box, and this guy might make something of it. I think Tammy has to work on his heading, probably down to him being so young and easy to brush off getting a good contact on the ball in the air. Wilbs doesn't win a lot for someone of his size. This guy though will surely cause any defence problems with service that I think he might get. I wonder how he fits this guy and Tammy into the same side. Maybe Tammy plays off of him a little, dropping deep and linking up more with the midfield. I think he can do that and make runs into the box. It could make his life easier having this guy up there taking the hits.

Some good points you make, this is how I see it, we have been crying out for a hand full in the box so to speak.

Archived